Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zimix99

I loath April fools day ;-;

Zimix99    838

It's so hard to get any work done today because every thinks it's funny to screw with their websites. Trying to do research on a specific topic and the largest place to find that information think's it's funny to replace their entire forum with encrypted nonsense. I know, im a party pooper. Same shit different year lol.

It's kind of sad, but the last year or so worth of stuff that's been happening, i find myself more stressed out about what April fool crap I'm going to land on. My brain is already scrambled eggs, I don't need fake headlines screwing with me even more so than usual :nukeanimated:

Thread theme song

Zimix99    838

I would like to point out though that some of the April fools jokes are genuinely funny, Like 4chan's this year lol. A lot are just really not thought out and really inconvenient -_-

Ukshep    20,200

I didn't even bother to troll you guys today! I should get a cookie for resisting or something!

Cant even clickbait right :gsbrnint:

thedudeabides    2,372
27 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I didn't even bother to troll you guys today! I should get a cookie for resisting or something!

Cant even clickbait right :gsbrnint:

heh

Cygnus    82

I was just thinking how refreshing it was that this community didn't pull any April fools day crap.  I really hate each year.  

Although, a thread by @grav saying she saw the light and now knows the earth is round might have been funny... ;)

Ukshep    20,200
8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

LOL I need moar sleep. Not an April fools day joke. 

Know the feeling :) fun though right?

grav   
grav

Wait! Someone told me they moved April Fool's Day to today. Doggonit, I was gonna tell a whopper and trick all y'all. :(