Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Video: Evelyn Farkas Claims Russians May Be Behind ‘Fake News’ About Her

Ukshep    19,868

Farkas: “..dark campaign of fake news you know that’s still ongoing. We see um even someone like myself get swept up in all of this…you know when people like me are speaking on behalf of process, people spin it to uh suit their needs and I think maybe the Russians may be behind such fake news today.”

Brio    1,038

Who is she? Never heard of her. I'm sure Russia cares who she is though. Yeah. Sure they do Evelyn.

apache54    4,822
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Farkas: “..dark campaign of fake news you know that’s still ongoing. We see um even someone like myself get swept up in all of this…you know when people like me are speaking on behalf of process, people spin it to uh suit their needs and I think maybe the Russians may be behind such fake news today.”

well we have had to listen that Bush did it for how many years, and NOW for many years to come it will be "The Russias Did It" I am already sick of it and only been a few months

COZMO    462

OMG! First thread I seen thanks op I needed that laugh:gsbrnint:

marlowe    1,748

I found a vid of this Farkus idiot that works....for now...

UKres    5

WTF.She said the Russians hacked the info then gave it to WikiPEDIA.How these morons get top jobs is beyond me.

Groove    1,912

So the words she spoke last week weren't her words.... umm ok miss farkass. Like thinking people will believe that. So how much are they paying you to back track your words? 

kbet    844
On 4/1/2017 at 8:22 AM, Brio said:

Who is she? Never heard of her. I'm sure Russia cares who she is though. Yeah. Sure they do Evelyn.

An Obama staffer/appointee.

kbet    844
5 hours ago, Groove said:

So the words she spoke last week weren't her words.... umm ok miss farkass. Like thinking people will believe that. So how much are they paying you to back track your words? 

Your looking at it the wrong way, I believe, they are paying her to take a fall, so Obama and Clinton can walk.

Groove    1,912
49 minutes ago, kbet said:

Your looking at it the wrong way, I believe, they are paying her to take a fall, so Obama and Clinton can walk.

Eh same thing lol.