Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Maher to Hillary: You F*cked It Up’ – ‘Stay in the Woods’

Ukshep    19,905

On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” host Bill Maher said to former Democratic presidential nominee former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, “stay in the woods. Okay. You had your shot. You f*cked it up. You’re Bill Buckner.”

Maher reacted to Clinton saying she was “ready to come out of the woods” by stating that he wishes people like Green Party candidate Dr. Jill Stein who called Clinton the lesser of two evils would admit they were wrong.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/03/31/maher-to-hillary-you-fcked-it-up-stay-in-the-woods/

Video is at the link lol! I can't get it to play for me though!

LuckyBolt    1,290
4 minutes ago, PrincessButtercup said:

Did his most recent brain-programming fail during its update? Kinda...not his usual....  wahooo I'm a liberal...nonsense...

He started switching his position when Trump won.  I've seen a few of his shows where he has been playing both sides.  I imagine it was to capitalize on the conservative crowd in order to get more views.  Exactly why he had Milo on the show and is making fun of the far left.

kbet    844
9 minutes ago, PrincessButtercup said:

Did his most recent brain-programming fail during its update? Kinda...not his usual....  wahooo I'm a liberal...nonsense...

Even though Maher is a Lefty defective, he is still an equal opportunity offender, and for a lefty, has a slight situational awareness.

Siddrix    1,016

But thats the problem she wont stay in the woods... she will continue to grace us with her un-holy laugh... and what happend to all her illness anyways...  huma had her funeral all planned out... guess it was all a psy-op...

1 hour ago, kbet said:

Even though Maher is a Lefty defective, he is still an equal opportunity offender, and for a lefty, has a slight situational awareness.

What was his situational awareness during the campaign trail? I was not paying attention to him at all then.

periclymenoides    1,374

Maher is a sellout piece of shit gate keeper.  If you still take anything he says seriously

watch David Ray Griffin expose and shame him repeatedly:

apache54    4,833
6 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

He started switching his position when Trump won.  I've seen a few of his shows where he has been playing both sides.  I imagine it was to capitalize on the conservative crowd in order to get more views.  Exactly why he had Milo on the show and is making fun of the far left.

Yea, just like our scumbag politicians always follow the votes and the money! scum like this should be railroaded out of town! IF the people don't stand up and start refuting the fact of NOT wanting to hear this kind of crap, NOTHING will change!

RhetoricalRebel    1,588

I wonder how much of his audience were Bernie supporters. His trashing the Hildabeast could be pandering to them, not conservatives.

Jostler    2,216

Bill Maher, Alex Jones, Glenn Beck...  meh :)  peas in a pod selling their souls and yours  for a dime.

COBO Member    3,343

I try really hard to seperate entertainers and their talent from their politics. But Maher, like Amy Schumer, I have no problem disliking them both.