Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncle Nobby

the Canadian Holocaust.

Uncle Nobby    1,266

when i lived in Vancouver back in the 2000's, we would listen to Co-Op radio. the best station in town back then. here we discovered what happened in the residential school system. Kevin Anett was banned from enterin the UK.............because the establishment was scared to hear the truth.

there is no conspiracy here. this shit really happened. and certain religious groups did it. the royals are mixed up in this too

Jostler    2,216

As much as I have purposely exposed myself to this topic over the years, once more I'm confronted by a person, and evidence I have never seen before.  I *hope* those who say "There's no way this could be systemic and widespread, someone would have talked." are standing up and taking notice lately.

There are SO many who have tried to talk over the years and been very open and public about  it, only to be sufficiently stonewalled so that their voice is only heard by a few. 

I'm sure that same dynamic applies to almost every  CT of any importance at all to the power brokers.  They are quite good at compartmentalizing, and if that fails, quarantining information they don't want to become common knowledge.

This crap is going on everywhere, and the number of victims is simply huge.   And almost every new voice, every new revelation points back to common roots.

kbet    844

Yet, the Roman Catholic Church and their agents, and agents of the British Crown, love to accuse America of genocide, when there are more Amerindians in America today, then when we became an independent Union of nations. The British love to accuse America of giving the Amerindians "pox blankets", when it was the BRITISH ARMY, that did such horrific things.

Malevolent    2,827

This can become an interesting topic if more research is added - Pinned for now - let's see how it develops.

Uncle Nobby    1,266
5 minutes ago, kbet said:

BRITISH ARMY

the greatest fighting force ever gathered together, in any country, ever.............. from such poor materials.

:nukeanimated:

Uncle Nobby    1,266
24 minutes ago, Jostler said:

As much as I have purposely exposed myself to this topic over the years, once more I'm confronted by a person, and evidence I have never seen before.  I *hope* those who say "There's no way this could be systemic and widespread, someone would have talked." are standing up and taking notice lately.

There are SO many who have tried to talk over the years and been very open and public about  it, only to be sufficiently stonewalled so that their voice is only heard by a few. 

I'm sure that same dynamic applies to almost every  CT of any importance at all to the power brokers.  They are quite good at compartmentalizing, and if that fails, quarantining information they don't want to become common knowledge.

This crap is going on everywhere, and the number of victims is simply huge.   And almost every new voice, every new revelation points back to common roots.

exactly, the truth hurts, big time.

kbet    844
28 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

the greatest fighting force ever gathered together, in any country, ever.............. from such poor materials.

:nukeanimated:

Bullshit. They got curb stomped by the German Army, twice. The British Army had access to nearly 25%, of the worlds resources, while Germany during both world war's was resource starved. The British built their Empire through cunning, deceit, assassinations, horrific brutality and corporate intrigue.

Take a look and compare the NAZI concentration camp victims with the British Concentration camp victims, and who had it worse? The Boer women and children, or the Jew's? Horrible comparison to make, but the Jew's, starving and emaciated as they where, look fat compared to the Boer women and children British Concentration Camp victims.

The NAZI's had an excuse: "The Allied powers deliberately destroyed internal food transportation networks and food could not be delivered to the camps in sufficient quantities".

The British are on record, for deliberately starving the Boer women and children to death, unless the Boer men surrendered to the rapist, imperialist British Army. It took the "mighty" British Army, to kidnap women and children, and starve them to death, to conquer a Republic founded in the 17th Century, that had no standing army. There is a reason why the British controlled press, and British controlled educational publishers, harp about the NAZI's being the "greatest evil", to hide the FACT, that the British are the most evil Empire, in human history.

Uncle Nobby    1,266
31 minutes ago, kbet said:

that the British are the most evil Empire, in human history.

close, but no cigar. the americans have fought long and hard to be the most evil empire in human history, and so far, they seem pretty good at it .

Jostler    2,216
17 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

close, but no cigar. the americans have fought long and hard to be the most evil empire in human history, and so far, they seem pretty good at it .

I so desperately wish I could call you a liar.  Technology combined with economic dominance appears to enable each iteration of global empire to surpass the destruction and murders of the previous.  I suspect the one following the collapse of the American empire will be the worst by  far....though mercifully short.

Brio    1,038

I believe I have a unique perspective on this as I actually did spend some time in a mission school. St Joseph's the last one in BC to close. As a guest, a friend of the the residents. The elementary school I went to was ~80% native kids and they'd invite their non-native friends for a weekend sometimes. Those kids were taken by the govt from their families, sometimes forcibly. They were tough and quite a few were very mean. Hated whites. Can't blame them for that. What they say about those missions is true. Bars on the windows. No doors on the bathroom stalls. Four sleeping halls, jr girls, sr, girls upstairs and jr and sr boys downstairs. Army cots, maybe 40 to a room with a metal footlocker. They were punished if they spoke their own language. They were punished for everything. They rarely got to go home except summer break. They had a gymnasium and a swimming pool but weren't allowed to use them much. And they worked. The mission was built on the Ochiltree Ranch and the boys were put to work. Girls worked in the kitchen. No pay of course. They got popcorn and a movie once a week.

Some of the reserves here are brutal places. Alcoholism in age 12+ is 100%. Yes, every single person from pre-teen up has alcohol problems. Elders pay part of their welfare checks to not get beat up by gangs. I live next to a reserve and there's a log home construction co that hires the band members, they can learn carpentry and carving. They aren't paid what they should be but they are all employed and can get to work just walking. One local fellow competed in the international log carving championships in the US. The gov't just keeps throwing money and the problm and it solves nothing.

Ukshep    20,234
7 hours ago, Uncle Nobby said:

They do. Because of?? Looking for one word... Its this really awsome word. Ah yep.. The word I'm looking for is Freedom! The right that makes men great. Men aspire to both great good and great evil. Right now the great evil is in control. And freedom is retreating.

Where is the rallying cry lads and lasses. RALLY THE FREEDOM LOVERS! push back with out wit and intellect. Fight with the swords in our mouths and slay the beasts of evil! /sarc

apache54    4,947
7 hours ago, Uncle Nobby said:

Bottom line is WAR is WAR and there is NOTHING good about it, there is and always will be atrocities committed during war from either side. so IF war is so evil why does it happen? do you want the propaganda or the truth?  propaganda is we have to stop the JOE blows from taking over the world or something along those lines, TRUTH is power and money create the need for control. it has and at this point will always be the same truth. stop those lusting for power and control and you will stop MOST of the WARS. of course now we have the AGENDA 21 where depopulation is part of the picture as well.