Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abigfatzero

New Bill Makes EPA ‘Climate Change Research’ Public. Leftists Lose Their Minds!

abigfatzero    2,447

The House just passed something that has environmentalists sharpening their pitchforks again. Seems liberal pitchforks are always at the ready whenever opportunity strikes. It’s one of the left’s hidden talents, along with being sneaky when it comes to climate change “science”

http://louderwithcrowder.com/bill-epa-climate-change-reserarch-public/

DEBUNKED: Top 5 "Climate Change" Myths

:naughty: Can't be letting that truth stuff get out, it would be bad for the commie agenda.

dazedb42    383

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CONGRESS_EPA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-03-29-17-56-41

A bill approved Wednesday by the GOP-controlled House would require that data used to support new regulations to protect human health and the environment be released to the public.

Rep. Lamar Smith, R-Texas, said "the days of 'trust me' science are over," adding that the House bill would restore confidence in the EPA's decision-making process.

Connecticut Rep. Elizabeth Esty and other Democrats said the bill would cripple EPA's ability to conduct scientific research based on confidential medical information and risks privacy violations by exposing sensitive patient data.

Seems fair. Nice strawman about confidential medial information being risked exposed.  I wouldn't of thought that climate science required everyone's medical history.

Uncle Nobby    1,263
1 hour ago, abigfatzero said:

The House just passed something that has environmentalists sharpening their pitchforks again. Seems liberal pitchforks are always at the ready whenever opportunity strikes. It’s one of the left’s hidden talents, along with being sneaky when it comes to climate change “science”

http://louderwithcrowder.com/bill-epa-climate-change-reserarch-public/

DEBUNKED: Top 5 "Climate Change" Myths

:naughty: Can't be letting that truth stuff get out, it would be bad for the commie agenda.

:naughty::naughty:truth would only confuse most, by now. i think we may be approaching PEAK STUPIDITY

as the world peaks in stupidity, there has become a world shortage of "stupid". world governments are concerned that there are just not enough stupid people anymore. attempts in education, to reduce the general public to over consuming rats, trapped in a giant maze, have proven effective..........most of the time.

but becuase we are smart, and learn stuff quick, we will eventually win. in some little while.

Uncle Nobby    1,263

WARNING

People too dumb to walk and breath at the same time, should step off the evolutionary train, at the next convenient stop. BING BONG 

Robomont    144

Back a couple years ago on glp,they asked how to set off yellowstone.i said lighten the plate load by droughting the west coast.
A few weeks later.epa bans ponds out west.then it starts droughting.
Then in oct a year and half ago canyon forms in bighorn mountain range.the next day the rains start in oregon and about 10 days after the pacific tectonic plate slips.
I was wrong and it created a canyon.its actually a heavy plate that slips.so now the epa isnt enforcing pond laws.
All because remember,they want to set off yellowstone.they showed their cards.i caught them at it.

kbet    844
9 hours ago, Robomont said:

Back a couple years ago on glp,they asked how to set off yellowstone.i said lighten the plate load by droughting the west coast.
A few weeks later.epa bans ponds out west.then it starts droughting.
Then in oct a year and half ago canyon forms in bighorn mountain range.the next day the rains start in oregon and about 10 days after the pacific tectonic plate slips.
I was wrong and it created a canyon.its actually a heavy plate that slips.so now the epa isnt enforcing pond laws.
All because remember,they want to set off yellowstone.they showed their cards.i caught them at it.

Stop giving them ideas. I deleted over half of what I wrote, before pressing "submit", because I was worried, "it would give them an idea". The people we are dealing with, are well educated, rich, morons, with alot of highly skilled technical people at their disposal.

It is also why I'm hesitant to discus matters in regards to space, artificial construct spaces where the inside is bigger then the outside, and a whole host of topics. Remember, when Gadhafi warned "you need me to keep back the horde of people in Africa", right after that they offed him. If he didn't say those words, he would probably still be alive.

Robomont    144

My theory is give them all the rope they want.like a drug,they get hooked then cant live without me.then i own their asses!:)