Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marlowe

California snowpack is one of biggest ever recorded, now poses flood risk

marlowe    1,748

It looks like I have lost the bet about the Oroville dam breaking in March.....

So I humbly apologize for trying to save the lives of the down river humans and their pets...

I am deeply troubled because I should have predicted the Oroville dam would break in April of 2017.

I hope I don't make that mistake again.....I should have known better.....I now humbly predict it will break between

tonight at midnight and May 11, 2017.and Cinnamon will be high and dry..

****************************************************************************************************

He plodded across the white mounds, plunged his metallic pole into the powder beneath him, pulled it out and made his proclamation: 94 inches deep. Utter water bourn domination is coming to central California ....

The 2016-17 winter created one of the largest snowpacks in California's recorded history and it's loaded with enough water to keep reservoirs and rivers swollen for months to come.

With reservoirs and rivers already full from months of rain, the addition of melting snow will likely push water over the banks in some communities and cause flooding,

https://www.sott.net/article/346839-California-snowpack-is-one-of-biggest-ever-recorded-now-poses-flood-risk

marlowe    1,748

2 omens of doom for California.....

Two UFO experts say California is the top state with most UFO sightings

According to a new UFO reference book, self-published by two UFO experts, California is the top state with the most UFO sightings in the country. California is followed by Florida, Texas, Washington and Pennsylvania respectively. New York came in at 6th followed by Arizona, Illinois, Michigan and Ohio

https://www.sott.net/article/346682-Two-UFO-experts-say-California-is-the-top-state-with-most-UFO-sightings

Kangaroo attacks the car of tailgating driver

schon    778

And i was right.As were Juan' s excellent accurate reports.Factual reports.

The Dam is holding up well as it has all along,the spillway damage is being mitigated as we write,and the 2x normal snowpack is nothing we havent dealt with many times before.Thats why we have the dams,of many reasons why.For flood control in rainy years.

It will take more effort this time,but they arent twiddling their thumbs up there.

Sorry the massive storm flow stopped.That anomaly has played its course.Snow melt....yawn.

Time to give it a rest.Nothing to see here,please drive forward.

DOOM OFF!

schon    778

As for that article...BRAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!

Farmers in some parts of the Central Valley will get water allocations the likes of which they haven't received in years. But in Los Angeles, Mayor Eric Garcetti declared an emergency last week citing concerns the melting snowpack could flood homes and highways in the Owens Valley and damage the Los Angeles Aqueduct.

The proclamation is designed to help the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power protect its infrastructure.

=============================

Hogwash,its their oh so typical response to cry wolf over and over for one reason,to raise rates and keep em high.LADWP is probably one of the most corrupt,manipulating piles of shi ite ever unleashed on a populous.Garcetti,just their effin' Union hack  tool.And thats pretty common knowledge in the state known by anybody here that isnt totally braindead.

Right,its an emergency when we have a drought,now its an emergency when it rains and we get a fine snowpack.Gets old.

Uncle Nobby    1,266

is it me, or does it seem that california has had some of the worst weather for a long time??? drought to flood HAARRPP

movers and shakers live in Hellifornia (thank you Cinn :)) what better way to reinforce the global warming bollocks, than have extreme weather in the computer/high tech center of the US......................ooooooohhhhhhh scarey weather.

Uncle Nobby    1,266

"there is no such thing as bad weather...........

only the wrong clothes"

Sir William of Connelly.

schon    778

This is normal Calif weather.We always are at one end or the other.

marlowe    1,748
4 hours ago, Uncle Nobby said:

is it me, or does it seem that california has had some of the worst weather for a long time??? drought to flood HAARRPP

movers and shakers live in Hellifornia (thank you Cinn :)) what better way to reinforce the global warming bollocks, than have extreme weather in the computer/high tech center of the US......................ooooooohhhhhhh scarey weather.

IMO  the dam break will be engineered......hence my prediction...