Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andrew30

An argument with my dad

Andrew30    5

My dad walked in mad just a few minutes ago,  saying that he just went to the store and took the trash out....

So I yelled back, yeah well, you know what I did today ?

First I f**king poisoned myself with liquid caffeine and B vitamins, not knowing how much of it that my body can take, just so that I can look alive today at the doctor's office, and then carry YOUR f**king bags home.

Then I almost went to Jail for theft, over a pizza coupon for Dinner.. and then I got diarrhea by flushing the sugary, caffeine crap from my blood with water, to avoid getting really awful cramps again and almost got them anyway, a few times.

Then I helped wrap up the left overs, and then I did the dishes.

And then I told the person who needs to know, about my doctor's visit....

And that's all from a TIN CAN !

You got your day done on Sleep... I got mine done on a f**king Tin Can...  if you tried to walk in my shoes today, you'd be a dead man.

Cheer up.

That's what I said to him.

:p

Bobbers    199

What the hell?  You feeling rational?  I'd have said "are you feeling ok?" but it's apparent that's not the case.

VonLud    858
1 hour ago, Andrew30 said:

My dad walked in mad just a few minutes ago,  saying that he just went to the store and took the trash out....

So I yelled back, yeah well, you know what I did today ?

First I f**king poisoned myself with liquid caffeine and B vitamins, not knowing how much of it that my body can take, just so that I can look alive today at the doctor's office, and then carry YOUR f**king bags home.

Then I almost went to Jail for theft, over a pizza coupon for Dinner.. and then I got diarrhea by flushing the sugary, caffeine crap from my blood with water, to avoid getting really awful cramps again and almost got them anyway, a few times.

Then I helped wrap up the left overs, and then I did the dishes.

And then I told the person who needs to know, about my doctor's visit....

And that's all from a TIN CAN !

You got your day done on Sleep... I got mine done on a f**king Tin Can...  if you tried to walk in my shoes today, you'd be a dead man.

Cheer up.

That's what I said to him.

:p

Why you live with your dad?

Is he sick?

If he is, you shoulda went to the store and threw out the trash and carry the bags and wrap the leftovers and done the dishes and stop f**kin crying.

If you live with him and he is not sick, you should take the whole bottle of pills and end it now.

Andrew30    5
15 minutes ago, VonLud said:

Why you live with your dad?

Is he sick?

If he is, you shoulda went to the store and threw out the trash and carry the bags and wrap the leftovers and done the dishes and stop f**kin crying.

If you live with him and he is not sick, you should take the whole bottle of pills and end it now.

I did more than he did and I wasn't complaining.

Just letting him know something when he started yelling.

VonLud    858
2 minutes ago, Andrew30 said:

I did more than he did and I wasn't complaining.

Just letting him know something when he started yelling.

My dad is the biggest jerk of all time and all he ever did was yell. It is pretty shitty, so I feel your pain.

Now, he is sick and he lives with me and he only yells at the TV or when he drops a Kleenex on the floor.

Try not to let it get to you, though I know it may be impossible.

You can yell at your kids some day, although I would not recommend it because it will make you feel guilty and then you will yell even more and it creates a vicious circle.

Some day he will die and you will miss him. Try to be a good offspring.

Andrew30    5
12 minutes ago, VonLud said:

My dad is the biggest jerk of all time and all he ever did was yell. It is pretty shitty, so I feel your pain.

Now, he is sick and he lives with me and he only yells at the TV or when he drops a Kleenex on the floor.

Try not to let it get to you, though I know it may be impossible.

You can yell at your kids some day, although I would not recommend it because it will make you feel guilty and then you will yell even more and it creates a vicious circle.

Some day he will die and you will miss him. Try to be a good offspring.

my dad has cancer.... but by 4:30 pm, I was absolutely unable to do anything BUT sleep.

I could not stay awake any longer.... even the caffeine supplements were wearing off, and I was crashing... he on the other had just a tad more energy, even though his energy goes more quickly when used... I had NONE, absolutely none... I was GOING to sleep... or I would have gotten it at the hospital myself.

He could make it around the corner and back.... I couldn't even make it to the bed.

So in the short sprint, he was better off at 4:30 than I was.