Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GySgtermey

Atlanta I-85 Bridge Collapses After Red Mercury Reported Downtown!

GySgtermey    667

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qT_W_zHOPWQ/hqdefault.jpg

Friday, March 31

Downtown streets closed amid ‘red mercury’ investigation

Officials are investigating in downtown Atlanta after reports that a man claiming to have red mercury from Africa walked into the Region 2 location of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, police said.

“We received a call regarding a male coming into the facility carrying red mercury from Africa,” Atlanta police Officer Stephanie Brown said. “We are still gathering details on the call.”

ATLANTA: Huge Fire Causes Bridge Section of I-85 to Collapse, Major Traffic Delays

What is Red Mercury?

Red Mercury – The WMD No One Wants To Talk About

This video shows there were two other incidents yesterday involving hasmat. Something big is going on in Atlanta.

Yesterday, during the news coverage, the anchors @ 7:12 in the following video say a witness saw a median wall (support structure) explode….

News Coverage of Atlanta's I-85 Fire and Collapse (3/30/17)

Uncle Nobby    1,263

Red Mercury - The WMD No
One Wants To Talk About
9-29-4

On Friday, September 24, 2004, British police arrested 4 suspects for allegedly trying to purchase a 'highly powerful, radioactive material, originally made in Russia, know as' Red Mercury'.

These four supposedly were willing to pay $ 541,000 a kilogram, on behalf of a Saudi Arabian, (described as sympathetic to the Muslim cause'), whose name was not disclosed.

"The News of the World said that the material was developed by Soviet scientists during the Cold War for making briefcase nuclear bombs that could kill people within a few city blocks."

Sam Cohen, the physicist who invented the neutron bomb, sheds a little more light on the destructive power of red mercury. As quoted from a June 15, 1997 http://www.manuelsweb.com/sam_cohen.htm

article by Christopher Ruddy of the Tribune-Review, it states:

'Most frightening for Cohen is the relative ease by which neutron bombs can be created with a substance called red mercury. Red mercury is a compound containing mercury that has undergone irradiation. When exploded, it creates tremendous heat and pressure - the same type needed to trigger a fusion device such as a mini-neutron bomb.

:nukeanimated::naughty:

periclymenoides    1,384

I grew up in ATL, been talking to old friends down there about the fire.  Snowballed by the extraordinary response of the authorities , mayor , governor, etc..

Glued to their TV for a few hours yesterday, soaking up programming like on 9/11

Traffic was not that bad today.   

darth    22
2 hours ago, Uncle Nobby said:

Red Mercury - The WMD No
One Wants To Talk About
9-29-4

On Friday, September 24, 2004, British police arrested 4 suspects for allegedly trying to purchase a 'highly powerful, radioactive material, originally made in Russia, know as' Red Mercury'.

These four supposedly were willing to pay $ 541,000 a kilogram, on behalf of a Saudi Arabian, (described as sympathetic to the Muslim cause'), whose name was not disclosed.

"The News of the World said that the material was developed by Soviet scientists during the Cold War for making briefcase nuclear bombs that could kill people within a few city blocks."

Sam Cohen, the physicist who invented the neutron bomb, sheds a little more light on the destructive power of red mercury. As quoted from a June 15, 1997 http://www.manuelsweb.com/sam_cohen.htm

article by Christopher Ruddy of the Tribune-Review, it states:

'Most frightening for Cohen is the relative ease by which neutron bombs can be created with a substance called red mercury. Red mercury is a compound containing mercury that has undergone irradiation. When exploded, it creates tremendous heat and pressure - the same type needed to trigger a fusion device such as a mini-neutron bomb.

:nukeanimated::naughty:

I am not a physicist or nuke device engineer, but when I was an aerospace engineer, I visited Los Alamos and Sandia a lot.

I remember that they had made a lot of progress towards pellet fusion where they used lasers to hit a pellet from all sides.  They were close to being able to fuse deuterium-tritium just using the lasers.  They imploded the outer shell of the pellet to get the required temp/pressure for fusion without using a nuclear weapon as a trigger.  They were trying to create a fusion power breakthrough.  I'll bet that stuff is open source and published in journals.

At the time, I realized that other devices such as electromagnetic guns could possibly hit a target with enough energy to get fusion.  You need something with a lot more energy density than chemical explosives.

I also worked with a physicist who was trying to create meta-stable rocket propellants.  He was kicking the electrons into higher shells and then stabilizing them using powerful magnetic fields at cryogenic temps.

Mercury is a funny element.  Although I used to think that Dr. Cohen spun a disinformation tale to intimidate Israel's enemies, he might have been speaking truth.  Guys do that when they are 84 years old sometimes.

Perhaps the radiation kicks the electrons into higher shells, but how do they not immediately drop back down to their normal shells?

At any rate, I would not be surprised if Dr. Cohen spoke the truth and the governments that know have been desperately trying to cover that up for a long time.

Proliferation of mini-neutron bombs is not an appealling prospect for the world.

However, we should all realize by now that the it is not the weapons that are the problem; it's the people.   Specifically, when fanatics will drive cars through crowds, the problem is not cars!   We need to treat the death-cult-meme like the deadly disease that it is.

I am always amazed that the terrorists have not gone to chem and bio weapons or actions like sabotaging dams.   There IS evidence they set forest fires and commit arson.

kbet    844
11 minutes ago, darth said:

I am not a physicist or nuke device engineer, but when I was an aerospace engineer, I visited Los Alamos and Sandia a lot.

I remember that they had made a lot of progress towards pellet fusion where they used lasers to hit a pellet from all sides.  They were close to being able to fuse deuterium-tritium just using the lasers.  They imploded the outer shell of the pellet to get the required temp/pressure for fusion without using a nuclear weapon as a trigger.  They were trying to create a fusion power breakthrough.  I'll bet that stuff is open source and published in journals.

At the time, I realized that other devices such as electromagnetic guns could possibly hit a target with enough energy to get fusion.  You need something with a lot more energy density than chemical explosives.

I also worked with a physicist who was trying to create meta-stable rocket propellants.  He was kicking the electrons into higher shells and then stabilizing them using powerful magnetic fields at cryogenic temps.

Mercury is a funny element.  Although I used to think that Dr. Cohen spun a disinformation tale to intimidate Israel's enemies, he might have been speaking truth.  Guys do that when they are 84 years old sometimes.

Perhaps the radiation kicks the electrons into higher shells, but how do they not immediately drop back down to their normal shells?

At any rate, I would not be surprised if Dr. Cohen spoke the truth and the governments that know have been desperately trying to cover that up for a long time.

Proliferation of mini-neutron bombs is not an appealling prospect for the world.

However, we should all realize by now that the it is not the weapons that are the problem; it's the people.   Specifically, when fanatics will drive cars through crowds, the problem is not cars!   We need to treat the death-cult-meme like the deadly disease that it is.

I am always amazed that the terrorists have not gone to chem and bio weapons or actions like sabotaging dams.   There IS evidence they set forest fires and commit arson.

Russian scientists claim that "red mercury", is merely Lithium-6.

abigfatzero    2,453

Footage Shows I-85 Bridge Collapse in Atlanta After Massive Fire !!

The whole span gave way at one time.

I would think the collapse would have been progressive with one end collapsing then the other or just the one end with the other end still attached.

The PVC burning causing the collapse does not pass the smell test either.

Fire retarding properties

PVC is an inherently fire resistant plastic, the only exception among the general-purpose plastics, since it contains more than 50% of chlorine.

When PVC products are burned, hydrogen chloride gas resulting from thermal cracking slows down the continuous combustion reaction and prevents burning progress by warding off the PVC product surface from oxygen in the air. The gas is also detectable by its – highly unpleasant - odour at concentrations well below those that could be harmful to health. This feature allows early detection of a fire. Gaseous hydrochloric acid is, for example, much less hazardousthan carbon monoxide, which is narcotic and has no smell and can rapidly lead to paralysis and death.

Other advantages of PVC are that it releases less combustion heat than other plastics - hence contributes less to maintaining and spreading fire – and produces no or very few flaming droplets or debris. Burning PVC yields an expanded carbonaceuous structure usually called ‘intumescence’. This structure forms a thermal barrier protecting underlying parts. In some cases, such as pipes, PVC can even prevent fire spreading by blocking the orifices through walls or floors.

More in the link......

http://www.pvc.org/en/p/fire-retardant-properties

And there is this......

Anonymous: What The Media Isn't Telling Us About The I-85 Atlanta Bridge Collapse

Me thinks there might be more to this story than we are being told...........

abigfatzero    2,453

Atlanta I-85 collapse: Mystery surrounds construction materials

It “is not uncommon for any other state to store things under their bridges,” McMurry said.

But photos from Google Maps show the site was clear of any stored material in July 2011. The materials first show up in Google Maps photos in April 2012 and appear to be untouched through the most recent photo taken in November 2016.

snip

McMurry compared the material to having a “plastic cup in your cupboard.”

“It does not ignite,” McMurry said. “It takes something to cause something like that to burn. It is a high-density plastic that is not combustible.”

http://www.ajc.com/news/local-govt--politics/atlanta-collapse-mystery-surrounds-construction-materials/AlePhAlNvTg2j94ePx2nVP/

What caused the fire and what caused the bridge section to fail all at once?

Uncle Nobby    1,263
4 hours ago, darth said:

ever heard of The Nazi Bell? einene biggen bell, in german

the nazi bell was supposed to have a core of spinning mercury as it's power source. like a big doughnut of mercury.

what we are lucky enough to be witness to, is the start of the fight between left and right, christian, muslim, jew, snowflake, east, west,

divisive tactics to hide bigger crimes, smoke and mirrors yet again.

watch Marine Le Pen in france............

tick tock tick tock tick tock- biddely biddely bong

Ukshep    20,200

Isn't red mercury the shit they used to put in those old neon signs?? one of them?