Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alluvial

Paths of Two Rare Solar Eclipses Cross Over New Madrid Fault Region in 2017 and 2024

Alluvial    537

On August 21st, 2017, something is going to happen in the United States that has not happened since 1918. On that date, a total solar eclipse will be visible all the way from the east coast to the west coast. Incredibly, another rare solar eclipse of this nature will move across the country just seven years later in 2024. If you plot the projected courses of these two solar eclipses on a map, you will find that they form a giant “X” across the continental United States. In the Scriptures, Jesus told us that “there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars” just prior to His return, and many are speculating about what this giant “X” might mean.
http://themostimportantnews.com/archives/a-rare-solar-eclipse-in-2017-and-another-one-7-years-later-in-2024-will-mark-a-giant-x-across-the-united-states

Interesting that the eclipse this year occurs exactly 40 days before the most important Jewish holiday of the year – Yom Kippur – their Day of Atonement ...

33 days prior to the Rev 12 sign in the heavens ...

Sounds divine to me. 

Jostler    2,216
6 minutes ago, One Step Away said:

Interesting that it occurs exactly 40 days before the most important Jewish holiday of the year – Yom Kippur – their Day of Atonement ...

33 days prior to the Rev 12 sign in the heavens ...

Sounds divine to me. 

well, give or take seven years?  oooh!  Seven!  it's a seven!  :)   I'm sure @marlowe will be along here shortly to hop right on this train :)