Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Pensions Will Be Wiped Out In America: “Perfectly Primed For the Greatest Financial Disaster”

Ukshep    19,873

Editor’s Comment: The problem with waiting for a gigantic disaster to unfold is witnessing how thoroughly wired for demolition the whole thing is. The set up has been precise, even if ugly and basal in its fall. The Federal Reserve has long fed or starved panic and disaster with its creation of money, with the pumping of the prime, or the contraction of money supply. Now, after 8 years of Obama and a “recovery” from the 2008 economic crisis that has been based around unlimited liquidity, a major hot potato has been passed around for all those drenched in debt, and dependent upon a system that works.

Public pensions systems are the god-awful nightmare in the basement that threatens to make any such crisis – perhaps initially centered only around Wall Street behaviors – much, much worse by scale. Rather than lock boxes, they have become heavy-abused IOUs cash stashes, and in the most recent decades, these ‘vehicles’ for pay-it-later investing have been tossed around by private equity firms. They are agents for attempting to grow pension values on the open market, but they are also vulnerable as a carcass of ill-guarded funds that are easily spent on risky investments, and there to take the loss, while those who’ve done the betting once again go on the run.

The Ticking Time Bomb That Will Wipe Out Virtually Every Pension Fund In America

http://www.shtfplan.com/emergency-preparedness/pensions-will-be-wiped-out-in-america-perfectly-primed-for-the-greatest-financial-disaster_03312017

Uncle Nobby    1,262

it's going to hit all around the world as pensions run out of money. I know lots of folks with no pensions at all, so it will be interesting to see what happens when people now in their late 40's and early 50's lose the pensions they were hoping to get in 10 or 20 years.

TICK TICK TICK................:nukeanimated:

Ukshep    19,873
2 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

it's going to hit all around the world as pensions run out of money. I know lots of folks with no pensions at all, so it will be interesting to see what happens when people now in their late 40's and early 50's lose the pensions they were hoping to get in 10 or 20 years.

TICK TICK TICK................:nukeanimated:

The system will have imploded before I ever get anything out. You know how demoralizing that is :D

Uncle Nobby    1,262
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The system will have imploded before I ever get anything out. You know how demoralizing that is :D

you, me and several millions more, will become dependent on big brother government for hand outs and food stamps, when the whole apple cart goes tits up. Welcome to the world of poverty. That be the plan.

Ukshep    19,873
1 minute ago, Uncle Nobby said:

you, me and several millions more, will become dependent on big brother government for hand outs and food stamps, when the whole apple cart goes tits up. Welcome to the world of poverty. That be the plan.

When the whole world goes tits up. I'll be top of the heap... or slaughtered like the sheep. I better have special skills!

Uncle Nobby    1,262

i learnt how to build and repair houses, electrics, plumbing, tiling  and such, so  as long as we have homes to live in, I hope I will have some work, but i doubt i'll have much enthusiasm for work when i'm 70. even if i reach 70, ha

Quick1966    1,213

Now while I agree that this is probably the next big collapse so to speak. I have a little theory. They need this to happen by 10yrs time. The reason (and this is entirely speculation) is you have the largest and wealthiest generation ever in recorded human history (baby boomers) retiring in record numbers as we speak. The majority of which had much smaller families than previous generations. The boomers parents are passing more and more everyday so you have more wealth being concentrated to a generation that pretty much has everything they need. Now the boomer themselves are starting to pass on in greater numbers every year as well. The reason this is problematic is tptb can't have a bunch of gen X and millennials start inheriting all this wealth because we potentially could start paying everything off in droves like cars,houses,school etc...and because my generation (early millennial)is having even smaller families and most cases no kids. Well I think you see where this is headed. It's definitely in tptb interest to bring this house of cards down and quick. But again this is just one theory I have.

Quick1966    1,213
31 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

i learnt how to build and repair houses, electrics, plumbing, tiling  and such, so  as long as we have homes to live in, I hope I will have some work, but i doubt i'll have much enthusiasm for work when i'm 70. even if i reach 70, ha

Yeah that's why it's important to get with like minded folks that you can barter with. Learn to make soap! Everybody wants to be clean during the apocalypse:D

schon    778

Not in Calif.They want another 15 cents per gallon on gas,20 cents on diesel....for Highway Patrol pensions,which are already off the charts generous.Oh,and fix roads.....LOL,they ALWAYS steal the road money.Plus dems have a super majority,we can not stop it. Nice,huh?

Robomont    144

You guys taking the words out of my head.texas just introduced a billion dollar lottery ticket 3 months after complaing about their cop pension plan.
Yes i think they want to snag that boomer inheritance.
Scrape the usa clean of all bulk wealth.
Why?
For destruction to follow.otherwise you would hold the wealth in place.to grow.
They are killing us and the economy.
A guy on ct once said corporations sole purpose is to go bankrupt.
All good bankruptcies are strategized out for maximum debt dissolution.
That means utter devestation and divestment.
For a sample of the future i see.read current puerto rico news and for sprinkles on your doom,search puerto rico realestate then zoom in on home pics.