Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

What if this life is given to us so that we don't waste the next?

Ukshep    20,200

What if we live the simulation before the reality. A way of ensuring that once we acquire life. We do not waste it!

Uncle Nobby    1,263

i think this life we live is a precious gift from Universe. Being trapped in this meat suit, in this dimension, could well be a kind of test, or an education of sorts. I personally have no doubt that we do not "die", we move from this plain of existence into another plain. It's my thinking that DMT is part of this. Our bodies secrete dmt twice in our lives, once at birth and once again at death. The place where ayahuaska takes us, may be where we came from/go to ??

Tarmalen    1,310
2 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

i think this life we live is a precious gift from Universe. Being trapped in this meat suit, in this dimension, could well be a kind of test, or an education of sorts. I personally have no doubt that we do not "die", we move from this plain of existence into another plain. It's my thinking that DMT is part of this. Our bodies secrete dmt twice in our lives, once at birth and once again at death. The place where ayahuaska takes us, may be where we came from/go to ??

Or it could just be the last gasps of electrical activity in the synaptic pathways in our brain frantically firing off before the lights go out permanently.

Kral   
Kral
53 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

What if we live the simulation before the reality. A way of ensuring that once we acquire life. We do not waste it!

that's pretty much what the Quran says, if I understand it correctly.