Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Alternative Media have backed themselves into a corner

Ukshep    20,200

With the massive support they gave one side, they are now just sitting quietly, for the most part hoping no one asks the question! And avoiding going against him because it makes them look bad...

They have put themselves between a rock and a hard place. Who's going to be man enough to break that and say what is needed I know not.

But it will hurt a lot of these places right now. The Koolaid is flowing and the people ain't listening! And if they come out with truth at this point. They may lose the revenue.

Least we don't gotta worry about that shit right :)

kbet    844

What are you talking about? A spade was called a spade, over Ryan Care. Your antics, are nothing more then leftist/neo con, antagonism, to try and goad the real media, into doing what you want: attacking Trump. Any lost revenue, is a result of censoring and bullying, from the Leftist/Neo Con/Corporate Oligarchy, trying to muzzle them. 

Ukshep    20,200
1 minute ago, kbet said:

What are you talking about? A spade was called a spade, over Ryan Care. Your antics, are nothing more then leftist/neo con, antagonism, to try and goad the real media, into doing what you want: attacking Trump. Any lost revenue, is a result of censoring and bullying, from the Leftist/Neo Con/Corporate Oligarchy, trying to muzzle them. 

I see media ignoring facts because of bias. Am I not allowed to call that out now? because it taints a view of him? Oh my! what f**kery has been thrust on the world!

francis69    6

Hi, Alt media is now running through the Blood of many. Truth Warriors are blistering the Air Waves with TRUTH. So change will occur because EVIL ENTITIES have been exposed by this refreshing media outlet. Alt/media. Now the Sweep &Mop can start and the Light can resume restoring what was meant to be..Love on Earth.. 

Tarmalen    1,310
9 hours ago, Ukshep said:

With the massive support they gave one side, they are now just sitting quietly, for the most part hoping no one asks the question! And avoiding going against him because it makes them look bad...

They have put themselves between a rock and a hard place. Who's going to be man enough to break that and say what is needed I know not.

But it will hurt a lot of these places right now. The Koolaid is flowing and the people ain't listening! And if they come out with truth at this point. They may lose the revenue.

Least we don't gotta worry about that shit right :)

Easy now shep...

Take a bit of advise...TAKE A VACATION! Get away from all of it...internet...electronics...busy places...head to the woods for a weekend getaway.

If you hadn't noticed...I had to take a break from all of it myself...if only to let things settle internally so that I could discern fact from fiction. There are many forces in play, including ones that have yet to be identified. Rest up...you will need your strength and inner focus for the future.