Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

YaKnow2.0    681

@LuckyBolt i started working out today.very light!pushups situps and been walking the dog.it actually made my legs feel better.there was no caffeine in rehab,no soda so im on a water and milk fix lately.thank you for the suggestions.IL TAKE ANY SUGGESTIONS NOT TO GO BACK TO THE WAY I WAS!!

• Like 2

YaKnow2.0    681

i really miss my kids!!i know i have to fix myself before i can go back home,i just hate missing out. they are my best friends!!!

• Like 1

grav   
grav
4 hours ago, YaKnow2.0 said:

i really miss my kids!!i know i have to fix myself before i can go back home,i just hate missing out. they are my best friends!!!

You used to talk about them so sweetly. I know you will get your life together for their sake. I can't relate to your background but know your true character, a loving father and husband. You want your family life back. Make it happen. Pm me if you need an ear to talk to. 

YaKnow2.0    681
1 hour ago, grav said:

You used to talk about them so sweetly. I know you will get your life together for their sake. I can't relate to your background but know your true character, a loving father and husband. You want your family life back. Make it happen. Pm me if you need an ear to talk to. 

i lost my way.but i have found the road again!!!the road is rocky,uphill but i will not stray away again!!i have to much to lose