Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

YaKnow2.0    681

Got myself into private security...me and 2 federal swat members are protecting someone in NYC for 3 days...crazy money and they paying for us to stay in the hotel and room service...all i can say is we cant order and ham products!

• Like 2

Ukshep    20,026
2 minutes ago, YaKnow2.0 said:

Got myself into private security...me and 2 federal swat members are protecting someone in NYC for 3 days...crazy money and they paying for us to stay in the hotel and room service...all i can say is we cant order and ham products!

Now you got me curious as to who. But I won't ask. Probably some rule against that in your job clause.

Lucy Barnable    5,013
4 hours ago, YaKnow2.0 said:

:clap1:

Not being able to order pork is... well... :dry: but good on you!

YaKnow2.0    681
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Now you got me curious as to who. But I won't ask. Probably some rule against that in your job clause.

i cant say...but all i gotta do is stay at the hotel..other dudes are running close protection

• Like 1

YaKnow2.0    681

RIP RYAN!!!YOU MY BROTHER AND IL LOVE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE...B'S UP C'S DOWN

WE GOT THEM THINGS

PULLIN PEOPLE OVER WITH THE FAKE POPO SIREN

MY DAUGHTERS GOD FATHER

GONE TOO SOON

YaKnow2.0    681

being clean is fukkin awesome!!and terrifying at the same time!!Nothing to numb me from the pain of this world.....im having terrible nightmares and have sleep paralyzes about twice a week...those pesky shadow people really fukk with me hard!!!THEY HATE HAPPINESS!!(I demolished the spelling in this post,fukk it)

• Like 2

Ukshep    20,026
Just now, YaKnow2.0 said:

being clean is fukkin awesome!!and terrifying at the same time!!Nothing to numb me from the pain of this world.....im having terrible nightmares and have sleep paralyzes about twice a week...those pesky shadow people really fukk with me hard!!!THEY HATE HAPPINESS!!(I demolished the spelling in this post,fukk it)

That will pass with time. You might have a little anxiety which can manifest. Somehow I feel like you need to be told that you've done it. And you need to let go of the person that you remember you used to be. You are not the man who tried. You are the man who did. And that realization needs to set in before they leave I think.

YaKnow2.0    681
Just now, Ukshep said:

That will pass with time. You might have a little anxiety which can manifest. Somehow I feel like you need to be told that you've done it. And you need to let go of the person that you remember you used to be. You are not the man who tried. You are the man who did. And that realization needs to set in before they leave I think.

your not the only one who has told me this..i still feel like i have to explain myself like when i go to the store,i am worried everyone thinks i just got high when really its all in my head!!I really appreciate your advice,we never met but im super serious if you ever need ANYTHING just ask!!ANYTHING..you are a GOOD hearted person and that means more to me than anything!!

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,026

we never met but im super serious if you ever need ANYTHING just ask!!ANYTHING..you are a GOOD hearted person and that means more to me than anything!!

Not enough people help in this world for helping sake. In a world of pain we can all be doctors. Relieving pain and stress whenever possible :D Without us the world crumbles. You will be helping others in a few years too :D you've learned a perspective and those are unique in teaching others. Maybe one day you might even give advice to others on what you went through. Help them get to the same place as you.

Because instead of you being some doctor blah blah. You would be someone who went through what they are and they will look at you and think... This guy used to be like me?? wow... I should listen to him!

YaKnow2.0    681
Just now, Ukshep said:

Not enough people help in this world for helping sake. In a world of pain we can all be doctors. Relieving pain and stress whenever possible :D Without us the world crumbles. You will be helping others in a few years too :D you've learned a perspective and those are unique in teaching others. Maybe one day you might even give advice to others on what you went through. Help them get to the same place as you.

Because instead of you being some doctor blah blah. You would be someone who went through what they are and they will look at you and think... This guy used to be like me?? wow... I should listen to him!

i made this thread for that reason..if someone can just read and see that its possible to stop using and it helps them then its a WIN!!!I dont know if this thread will get as long as @grav Nasa thread but i can only hope and pray because then i will reach suffering addicts

Ukshep    20,026

i made this thread for that reason..if someone can just read and see that its possible to stop using and it helps them then its a WIN!!!I dont know if this thread will get as long as @grav Nasa thread but i can only hope and pray because then i will reach suffering addicts

And that is how I see this topic when I look at it! Each of us a small part in teaching :) Who needs institutions when we have each other.

• Like 1