Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Trump and the Dying White Male Underclass

Ukshep    20,234

The other candidate called them Deplorables, even if she herself was a card-carrying Despicable. Well, never mind her, as she lost and will never darken the halls of power again. Perhaps a more fair term for Trump’s key demographic, more accurate than what she coined, would be the Pitifuls. Pitiful they are.

Nothing is going right for them, with them being the white underclass. They face a host of problems, from the loss of the pricing power of their largely unskilled labor, to a more equitable society that has greatly increased competition by opening up opportunity for women and minorities.

The Nobel Economist Angus Deaton recently produced a study showing that since 1999, the life span of white underclass in America has declined, with males particularly hard hit. Death rates have jumped. In 1999, the death rates for white American males and German males were equal; today the death rate for American white males is 44% higher than for German white males. Equally compelling is that the life span for non-white females and minority Americans---plus highly educated white males---has increased over the same period to record highs. Poorly educated American white males, and to a lesser extent poorly educated white females, are alone on Earth in seeing their life spans decline.

The deaths result from a number of causes, including drug addiction, alcoholism, suicide, and obesity. Angus Deaton has labelled this trend Death by Despair.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-31/trump-and-dying-white-male-underclass

Interesting read/perspective :D

Groove    1,959

Interesting but it's the liberals who have gotten us to where we are. Because of their policies over the past 100 years and the pusification of American men it's no wonder we're on a decline. 

Zimix99    838
6 minutes ago, Groove said:

Interesting but it's the liberals who have gotten us to where we are. Because of their policies over the past 100 years and the pusification of American men it's no wonder we're on a decline. 

I think we all have to accept a piece of the blame pie on this one.

Groove    1,959
39 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

I think we all have to accept a piece of the blame pie on this one.

Eh true but I do think the majority is the liberals/communist fault. 

Siddrix    1,046

Eat more Farm raised Eggs and Gain More Testosterone...  And take back your birth rite...

marlowe    1,748
16 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

Eat more Farm raised Eggs and Gain More Testosterone...  And take back your birth rite...

Join the Boy Scouts .........

schon    778

Pfffftt! Im doing OK,and did just fine,thank you very much. I'll tell my nephews,all successful,that they dont exist.