Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Timelines shifting!

Ukshep    20,216

@Siddrix Your comment encouraged me to share!

So for the last several weeks I have been experiencing a strange phenomenon! I have a hoodie. One single hoodie. I have no other. I wear it as a relaxation outfit... It has 2 pulls on its top! to tighten the hood.

For the past several weeks I have shared with my family a secret. The end of the tags are plastic one week.. and metal the next. I have no idea what the f**k is going on but the ends of this hoodie pull cord keep switching from plastic to metal and its freaking weird. Tried capturing it on camera. Does not work. Always shows fine! Had others confirm it for me. IT happened so not sure what now!

Siddrix    1,042
32 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

@Siddrix Your comment encouraged me to share!

So for the last several weeks I have been experiencing a strange phenomenon! I have a hoodie. One single hoodie. I have no other. I wear it as a relaxation outfit... It has 2 pulls on its top! to tighten the hood.

For the past several weeks I have shared with my family a secret. The end of the tags are plastic one week.. and metal the next. I have no idea what the f**k is going on but the ends of this hoodie pull cord keep switching from plastic to metal and its freaking weird. Tried capturing it on camera. Does not work. Always shows fine! Had others confirm it for me. IT happened so not sure what now!

Yupp,,, same thing happens to me on any number of things...It happens when you go to sleep... The VR Matrix will shift... Its just like when you install a update for a video game... Everything looks the same, but its the little things that change the most...

Ukshep    20,216
2 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

Yupp,,, same thing happens to me on any number of things...It happens when you go to sleep... The VR Matrix will shift... Its just like when you install a update for a video game... Everything looks the same, but its the little things that change the most...

Yep.. I see it a lot.. But I thought.... Seeing it would break something? The act of awakening to a truth like that should trigger a reaction.

Siddrix    1,042
43 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yep.. I see it a lot.. But I thought.... Seeing it would break something? The act of awakening to a truth like that should trigger a reaction.

The only thing that breaks is our sanity... But our conscience remains the same no matter how much the world around us may change...

Ukshep    20,216
6 minutes ago, Siddrix said:

The only thing that breaks is our sanity... But our conscience remains the same no matter how much the world around us may change...

We can always reclaim that!

grav   
grav

This is like Dark City. When the people sleep, the controllers rearrange the props and install new memories in the sleepers' minds. We also see that in the Matrix, when one of the sleepers wakes up in his pod.

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Have you seen the David Icke video I posted on Nasa Says? It explains the Mandela effect, not directly, but by extension. Icke thinks, and I do too, that the world we experience is a virtual reality. In her videos, Delores Cannon, now deceased, said that the human spirit volunteers  to participate in a computer simulation program. We enter the VR world and lose past memories, live and die in our "flesh suit" personas, then report our experiences to the central desk, then get back in the saddle for another ride. 

You yourself do this. You upgrade to make things better for tablets, speed things up, whatever. Now WHO is doing the upgrades? Belief systems in God don't fit well, imo. But the VR thing does, possibly, justify how a loving Creator can be so callous about suffering, since the sim characters are digital creatures. They (I mean we) forget past lives and reincarnate, digitally. It also explains my bad memory. 

Ukshep    20,216
57 minutes ago, grav said:

This is like Dark City. When the people sleep, the controllers rearrange the props and install new memories in the sleepers' minds. We also see that in the Matrix, when one of the sleepers wakes up in his pod.

Have you seen the David Icke video I posted on Nasa Says? It explains the Mandela effect, not directly, but by extension. Icke thinks, and I do too, that the world we experience is a virtual reality. In her videos, Delores Cannon, now deceased, said that the human spirit volunteers  to participate in a computer simulation program. We enter the VR world and lose past memories, live and die in our "flesh suit" personas, then report our experiences to the central desk, then get back in the saddle for another ride. 

You yourself do this. You upgrade to make things better for tablets, speed things up, whatever. Now WHO is doing the upgrades? Belief systems in God don't fit well, imo. But the VR thing does, possibly, justify how a loving Creator can be so callous about suffering, since the sim characters are digital creatures. They (I mean we) forget past lives and reincarnate, digitally. It also explains my bad memory. 

I think I did. Watch a lot of videos :D

Also not a bad post. Gives me something deep to think on!

apache54    4,939

We have been taught that there are certain factors that are fixed and can never be changed, well that is the first rule of brainwashing and of course is a lie, IF you look at quantum physics it will open not only your mind but make you see that most anything is actually possible under that mode of thinking. Time anomalies exist because time can be altered, so parallel universes exist and so dimensions could be intertwined and cross over and mix.  yea way to deep a subject this morning, need more coffee before taking this further.  LOL

Ukshep    20,216
6 minutes ago, apache54 said:

We have been taught that there are certain factors that are fixed and can never be changed, well that is the first rule of brainwashing and of course is a lie, IF you look at quantum physics it will open not only your mind but make you see that most anything is actually possible under that mode of thinking. Time anomalies exist because time can be altered, so parallel universes exist and so dimensions could be intertwined and cross over and mix.  yea way to deep a subject this morning, need more coffee before taking this further.  LOL

Some things can't be changed... That much does seem certain. But people think they have zero control. They can change 99.9% of things if they tried!

Siddrix    1,042

As far as quantum mechanics go, and or string theory in paticular...I postulate that the strings themselves are the ones and zero's that make up the VR-Matrix...  And a 1 can become 0 and Vise Versa...

apache54    4,939
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Some things can't be changed... That much does seem certain. But people think they have zero control. They can change 99.9% of things if they tried!

Very true, also the power of positive thinking has been proven time and time again! In college years ago, they used to give a presentation that involved the concept that everything is either positive or negative and that people could be attuned to feel it. they would use two plain unmarked boxes same size and weight and they would have a person lay on the floor and they would place one box on your stomache and have you hold it with one hand and then use your other hand to push on a meter that shows force, then they would swap boxes and do the same thing, of course in EVERY instance you could put ALLOT more force with one box over the other.  Now remember you had no way of knowing which box was which, at the end they would open the boxes and show you the contents, box A- was a pack of cigarettes and box B- was a chocolate candy bar, I saw it done MANY times and it always had the same ending. If you have not heard or seen this thought it might give you some food for thought

Automan63    2,218
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

It would seem that "The act of awakening to a truth" could actually BE  the triggered reaction. Generally, for any aquirement of knowledge, there has to be a start point of interest. Sometimes, the smallest little things can and do lead to the biggest of discoveries. 

Fyi: The tag end sheath is referred to as an "aglet (or Aiglet).