Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Airing for 15 Years, Dutch Media Cancels Dr. Phil Show After He Exposed Elite Pedophilia Ring

Cinnamon    22,787

<snip>

A translated quote from Dutch Media RTL says the Dr. Phil show was canceled because of “difference choices in programming.”

Because the show has been airing for almost 15 years and because the elite pedophilia ring was exposed last week, the timing is curious.

The Netherlands has come under fire in recent years for pedophile activity at the highest levels in society.

According to English-speaking Dutch media NL Times, political leaders – including a mayor and justice official of the Netherlands – have been summoned to court by alleged victims of child sex-trafficking.

Additionally, a Dutch pedophile society sought to challenge a Supreme Court ban on its organization in 2014, claiming the ban is a violation of their freedom of speech.
<snip>

http://humansarefree.com/2017/03/airing-for-15-years-dutch-media-cancels.html

I guess even Dr. Phil isn't immune to being gagged? 

kbet    844

The Dutch Royal Family, has long been suspected of being cannibals, and engaging in human hunting.  At this point, most, if not all, royal and noble houses in Europe, should be viewed as followers of the false messiah of 1666. They are all engaged in suspected sex crimes, murder and cannibalism. They are all engaged in the wholesale genocide and destruction, of the peoples, kingdoms, realms and lands, it was appointed upon them to serve.

Malevolent    2,790
25 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

No, but the cat is out of the bag!  This really needs to stop.  The elite has gone too far.  There is always a tenancy for the super-rich who are bored and have almost anything money can buy to turn to something like this.  It is almost never about the sex, it is about the power they hold over another human.  When you are a wimp, you are a wimp and all the money in the world will not give you an inch of backbone.  Then, the money is used to simulate a backbone - pedophilia is probably the most evil and vile crime of all crimes, worsen by the breeding of humans for specifically this vile act.  In "my world" such an act will carry a death penalty, but not just any death penalty.  There is a story told by the Indian elders.  I will not regurgitate the legend, suffice to say it has to do with wet rawhide and a pole in the desert........  Except in my case in "my wold" I will let people watch the process and televise it to make sure those who continue perpetrate this have fair warning of what their end will be like!  Fvck human rights - these people are not human in the true sense of the world and as such have no rights!

Malevolent    2,790
7 minutes ago, kbet said:

The Dutch Royal Family, has long been suspected of being cannibals, and engaging in human hunting.  At this point, most, if not all, royal and noble houses in Europe, should be viewed as followers of the false messiah of 1666. They are all engaged in suspected sex crimes, murder and cannibalism. They are all engaged in the wholesale genocide and destruction, of the peoples, kingdoms, realms and lands, it was appointed upon them to serve.

You know, there was a time when I thought David Icke was totally mad!  I think Mr Icke has a point in many of his seemingly far-fetched rants.  The Vatican features with all of this as well...

Zimix99    827

If Dr. Phil said "Pizzagate is real" it would red pill millions of housewives and stay at home moms, and even old people (the hardest ones to convince of anything). So I'm not surprised they got scared and canceled his show. He's basically a weapon of mass destruction when you really think about it. Hopefully he has a twitter rant and says something about it though.

Ukshep    19,874

Everyone is going down around us. f**ky times!

Therin    727

Queen Beatrix went to the premier of "spirit cooking's" Marina Abramovic wearing a jewel encrusted pizza slice broach. This world has got some serious problems.

Ukshep    19,874
1 minute ago, Therin said:

Queen Beatrix went to the premier of "spirit cooking's" Marina Abramovic wearing a jewel encrusted pizza slice broach. This world has got some serious problems.

All as the kachina revealed itself before the uninitiated!

apache54    4,822
9 hours ago, kbet said:

There are far to many rumors about this for it to NOT has some if not all truth to it. This also shows how far up the power chain it goes to be able to cancel this show. lots of sicko's in the world and time has long been past to expose them and remove them!

Eve    262
8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

<snip>

A translated quote from Dutch Media RTL says the Dr. Phil show was canceled because of “difference choices in programming.”

Because the show has been airing for almost 15 years and because the elite pedophilia ring was exposed last week, the timing is curious.

The Netherlands has come under fire in recent years for pedophile activity at the highest levels in society.

According to English-speaking Dutch media NL Times, political leaders – including a mayor and justice official of the Netherlands – have been summoned to court by alleged victims of child sex-trafficking.

Additionally, a Dutch pedophile society sought to challenge a Supreme Court ban on its organization in 2014, claiming the ban is a violation of their freedom of speech.
<snip>

http://humansarefree.com/2017/03/airing-for-15-years-dutch-media-cancels.html

Wow ... my country is in the news a lot lately. So the sources in the above link lead to three youtube videos and another article: the youtube videos are the videos from the "sourced" article and all of the content of the article in the above link is verbatim of the article in the source. Two of the YT videos are Dr. Phil clips from the sex-trafficking episode(s) and the third is a video from 2013 with this as the description: "Compilation from different makers from youtube about the alleged pedophile and child rapist Joris Demmink and the Dutch/international elite pedophile ring cover-up." There is no link to the original Dutch article or a mirror of the original article in English. 

That being said, this is the original article (in Dutch): http://www.rtlnieuws.nl/boulevard/entertainment/rtl-stopt-met-talkshow-dr-phil It comes from the broadcast sender's website.

It's a very short article that says:

De Amerikaanse talkshow Dr. Phil is sinds deze week niet meer te zien op de Nederlandse televisie. RTL is na jaren gestopt met de uitzendingen van de beroemde tv-psycholoog.

RTL heeft naar eigen zeggen 'andere keuzes gemaakt in de programmering'. Sinds maandag worden op de uitzendtijden van Dr. Phil herhalingen uitgezonden van andere RTL-programma's. Zo verscheen een uitzending van Extreme Bruiden op de buis en vandaag is een herhaling van Helemaal het Einde te zien.

Dr. Phil wordt in meer dan 20 uitgezonden, waaronder België, Verenigd Koninkrijk en Mexico. Er zijn meer dan 1600 afleveringen gemaakt.

Translated it says: 

"The American talk show Dr. Phil is no longer on Dutch television since this past week. RTL has, after many years, decided to stop airing episodes from the famous TV psychologist. 

RTL has claimed that it made "different choices in programming". Since Monday, the timeslot for Dr. Phil has been replaced with repeats of other programs found on RTL. Programs such as "Extreme Brides" fill the slot, and today there is a repeat of "Helemaal het Einde te Zien".

Dr. Phil is broadcast in more than 20 countries, including Belgium, the UK, and Mexico. There have been more than 1600 episodes made."

-----

Doing a little bit more research, it may just be a situation of timing. Broadcasts from other countries and senders lease out their programs - like a rental contract for a house; you can choose, for example, a half year or year contract. It may be that it was time to decide if RTL wanted to continue their contract to air Dr. Phil. Only 160,000 people were watching on a good day (and it airs every day of the week, minus Saturday and Sunday) and 90,000 on an okay day. Plus these are prime airing spots located in the morning and in the late afternoon. Broadcasting contracts can also specify airing times and the such that force senders to abide by the rules or not broadcast at all. There are many reasons the show could have been stopped, though RTL didn't specify whether it was a permanent stop or just temporary. "Different choices in programming" is vague, and potentially means they're adjusting the TV programming/scheduling. 

This website shows the day to day viewing statistics from all the programs in the Netherlands: https://kijkonderzoek.nl/component/com_kijkcijfers/Itemid,133/file,dp-3-61-0-p 

I'd like to end this by saying pedophiles are bad and sex trafficking is bad.

Tarmalen    1,295

@Eve

Good job!

I always tell people to vet a story the best they can before taking it "hook, line, and sinker" and running with it.

You would think that would be second nature with CT goers by now. :geek:

Eve    262
1 hour ago, Tarmalen said:

@Eve

Good job!

I always tell people to vet a story the best they can before taking it "hook, line, and sinker" and running with it.

You would think that would be second nature with CT goers by now. :geek:

Cheers! I guess I'm more inclined to share my findings when it deals with my country '^^ Though, I feel CTers are the ones doing the digging - and it's the ones trying to make a golden penny selling sensationalist news mudding the water. It's unfortunate because the real matter here is sex/human trafficking, a very real and huge problem, and how the people we would ask to fix this problem are the same people indulging the problem. (And of course it's the wealthy and powerful participating in such heinous acts; buying a human isn't cheap and is "perfect" for those sociopaths in the 1% desiring total control and being too greedy to risk sharing their finances in order to gain sexual favours.) I take it everyone here agrees with me on this - just needed to vent. '^^