Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BubbitoBurrito

So Here I am Again

But I must leave for the time being before I have to seek therapy. That shit costs $ ya know..? Seriously, without biting anyone, the people on this rock have gone beyond sideways. Sorry to be a participant in humankind at this point and time. 

LuckyBolt    1,315

This is the most exciting time of our lives, I think.  We are on the edges of all types of crazy and fantastic things happening.  You are a part of humankind, whether you decide to be or not.  Everything you do, every choice you make each day is a reflection of what humankind can be.  "Sideways" is just how some people go through this journey.  It's happened before, it'll happen again.  But this is the time to rise and shine.  Help others.  Be kind.  Show your strength and be a leader to those in need.

And if you need therapy, you're surrounded by "therapists" on this forum, and our talks and advice are free.  Unless it's some serious stuff you have to deal with, I totally understand.

My message inbox is always open...

Uncle Thanky    1,160

I am new here, yet willing to help also.

BubbitoBurrito, Greetings;

I have found that the best therapy money can not buy is;

Get yourself into the woods, build you a small fire (or a big one if it's that bad) and watch it burn.

While the fire is burning let it all go and reconnect with the Creator.

You know Our Father "Who Art".

Ukshep    20,234

This thread has been moved to the News & Current Events Forum!

Ukshep    20,234

We Live in crazy land that much is sure. Hold on! It has just begun!

16 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

We Live in crazy land that much is sure. Hold on! It has just begun!

We better buckle up... It's going to be one heck of a rough ride my friend.

36 minutes ago, Uncle Thanky said:

I am new here, yet willing to help also.

BubbitoBurrito, Greetings;

I have found that the best therapy money can not buy is;

Get yourself into the woods, build you a small fire (or a big one if it's that bad) and watch it burn.

While the fire is burning let it all go and reconnect with the Creator.

You know Our Father "Who Art".

It's always nice to know that decent beings do exist. Be blessed :)

Ukshep    20,234
1 minute ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

We better buckle up... It's going to be one heck of a rough ride my friend.

I know! I've never been this convinced before. I'm buying as many preps as I can. Before prices go any higher. I feel immediate doom! but that is just me over-reacting a little.

Groove    1,959
9 hours ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

But I must leave for the time being before I have to seek therapy. That shit costs $ ya know..? Seriously, without biting anyone, the people on this rock have gone beyond sideways. Sorry to be a participant in humankind at this point and time. 

Completely understand.  Some days I get on the net and say hello world, others I look at the net roll my eyes and unplug the power cord. 

Zimix99    838
2 minutes ago, Groove said:

Completely understand.  Some days I get on the net and say hello world, others I look at the net roll my eyes and unplug the power cord. 

I spent a week just ignoring everything and just did some work and watched movies, as well as played some Overwatch. I missed a lot of cool stuff, but at the same time It gave my brain a chance to absorb and categorize everything that's been happening over the last year or so, and it felt nice. Perhaps that's something you should consider trying out. We're living in incredible times were big history is being made almost every day at this point. 100-150 years from now they will have entire classes and fields of research based on just 2016-2020. 

No one here would ever judge you or anyone else if they decided to take a break as we've all been there, sometimes multiple times haha. (I've ended up in the psych ward at the hospital a few times over the years from brain overload man). Sit back, Grab some popcorn, and watch history be made. It's actually kind of fun so long as you keep everything in perspective. This is just another bump in an infinite road.

Groove    1,959
1 minute ago, Zimix99 said:

I spent a week just ignoring everything and just did some work and watched movies, as well as played some Overwatch. I missed a lot of cool stuff, but at the same time It gave my brain a chance to absorb and categorize everything that's been happening over the last year or so, and it felt nice. Perhaps that's something you should consider trying out. We're living in incredible times were big history is being made almost every day at this point. 100-150 years from now they will have entire classes and fields of research based on just 2016-2020. 

No one here would ever judge you or anyone else if they decided to take a break as we've all been there, sometimes multiple times haha. (I've ended up in the psych ward at the hospital a few times over the years from brain overload man). Sit back, Grab some popcorn, and watch history be made. It's actually kind of fun so long as you keep everything in perspective. This is just another bump in an infinite road.

Exactly. I take brakes all the time. The election had me literally addicted to the internet and it got bad. Like to the point my wife was saying she would leave if I didn't stop paying attn to my phone of my computer. So I chose to get off the computer. Lol, kidding. I finally noticed how much I was actually on here and was like :blink: there went 8 hours. Lol. Then took a couple week break and refresh. Did some work around the house and caught up on a couple books. Now a days I'm just on the am and late evenings. Trying to control my addiction lol. 

10 hours ago, LuckyBolt said:

This is the most exciting time of our lives, I think.  We are on the edges of all types of crazy and fantastic things happening.  You are a part of humankind, whether you decide to be or not.  Everything you do, every choice you make each day is a reflection of what humankind can be.  "Sideways" is just how some people go through this journey.  It's happened before, it'll happen again.  But this is the time to rise and shine.  Help others.  Be kind.  Show your strength and be a leader to those in need.

And if you need therapy, you're surrounded by "therapists" on this forum, and our talks and advice are free.  Unless it's some serious stuff you have to deal with, I totally understand.

My message inbox is always open...

I never thought I'd be around to witness it all... Not talking about leaving humankind (we all must face that someday) but just how disheartening it is to see people behave the way they do in this day and age. The system has corrupted their souls to the core. It has turned one against another and it's rather depressing to be in the middle of it all. Sigh! I digress... It's nice to know that there are good souls, though seemingly very few, that would be there for someone else in their time of need. For this I am grateful. Thanks for the free therapy session and simply giving a hoot.

“The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” - Rob Siltanen

I'm content with being just crazy enough... :)