Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GySgtermey

Maxine Waters & Muslim Brotherhood she a 'Advocated for Sharia Law in America'.

RhetoricalRebel    1,588
19 minutes ago, BubbitoBurrito said:

F*ck Maxine and her James Brown wig!

She's going to need an extra, extra, extra large hijab to cover that shit. Does sharia have a  law to sew her ignorant mouth shut.?

Cinnamon    22,782
35 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

She's going to need an extra, extra, extra large hijab to cover that shit. Does sharia have a  law to sew her ignorant mouth shut.?

They'd stone her after they got what they wanted from her, like they are getting now. 

9 hours ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Not sure... is there anything in the Kornyan that prohibits the use of Superglue? Maybe some of that other glue that I don't want to mention as I would be labeled as a racist just because some people are absolutely ignorant.

Groove    1,914

Exploiting fear my ass muddy waters. We the people with open minds who question everything already know what will happen if shitria comes here. We look to Europe and see those savages attacking decent people for no other reason than that they are not Muslim. We see on yt all the videos of Muslims yelling into cameras that they will rape and impregnate our daughter and and kill our men, we hear them chant against infidels, we see them teach their young to bomb people. So Misssss waters what's it going to be, charges of treason for you, or will you get your head out of your ass and join the rest of us in the real world?