Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheLight

Sex in The Garden of Eden: The Forbidden Truth Unveiled

Recommended Posts

 Siddrix    1,043

I just keep wondering if God invented the Devil so that he could look like the good guy...   And was the fruit of the tree of knowledge carnal in nature?  Because they did not procreate untill after eden. But some scholars believe that Cain was the son of the Devil...  So is the Devil really just God in snakes clothing? Things to think upon... but don't hate me because i think outside the box... I'm not trying to offend anyones beliefs...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 kbet    844

The creator of the video, has become lost in Gnostic gibberish. The reality is, life is made hellish, or rather, evil is given dominion, so people seek God. You have to put your emotions aside, and view it as a machine.

 

Before anyone even investigates this "stuff", they need to understand human psychology/neurology. Satan, is a textbook narcissistic psychopath. Satan's primary desire, motivating impulse, is to see others fall. A kind of troll who get's off on trolling others. Satan pretends to be this, comes up with all kinds of convoluted mind games, because it enjoys it, and delights in deceiving others, waiting for the moment, when the deceived realized they where deceived.

First and Second, Adam and Eve and their battle against Satan, does a good example of giving insight into the mind of Satan, and what drives/motivates that being.

The video person, is right, in a limited partial manner, about certain energies and the transference thereof, but is still far from understanding it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 periclymenoides    1,384

Snake is the annunaki or reptilians , hijacking humanity from the creator.  True creator departs to lick wounds and figure out how to clean up mess, Enlil or Anu assumes the role of Yahweh and Satan to string humans along with apathy and complacency, sin/virtue.   

I think the "one true god" of the old testament past the expulsion from eden in genesis is an imposter and also acts the roll of satan to keep the machine running smooth and steady.

Try to build a civilization without evil? Forget it, everyone is too lazy fat contented to achieve anything.  Evil is what motivates us to improve, advance.  

It kind of reeks of capitalism vs communism too.

Speaking of reeking, I've been trying to wrap my head around this issue for years without tangible success.  So grain of salt, best guess, etc... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,942
On 3/30/2017 at 7:41 PM, Siddrix said:

I just keep wondering if God invented the Devil so that he could look like the good guy...   And was the fruit of the tree of knowledge carnal in nature?  Because they did not procreate untill after eden. But some scholars believe that Cain was the son of the Devil...  So is the Devil really just God in snakes clothing? Things to think upon... but don't hate me because i think outside the box... I'm not trying to offend anyones beliefs...

Thinking outside the box is the ONLY way to find the truth!  The progress from the past has been made by people who have thought outside the box

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Jostler    2,216
On 3/30/2017 at 6:41 PM, Siddrix said:

I just keep wondering if God invented the Devil so that he could look like the good guy...   And was the fruit of the tree of knowledge carnal in nature?  Because they did not procreate untill after eden. But some scholars believe that Cain was the son of the Devil...  So is the Devil really just God in snakes clothing? Things to think upon... but don't hate me because i think outside the box... I'm not trying to offend anyones beliefs...

Maybe it was just that a God of love wants to be loved by people who truly have an option not to.  His determination to rule a creation endued with free will means somewhere in eternity, someone would decide to use that free will to rebel against His rightful place as God of His creation.

If people would just read the Bible for what it says, instead of layering all kinds of speculations onto it, it's not difficult to see that He's set up an eternal answer to that problem that will be resolved, once and for all, with an opportunity for every human who stood guilty as charged to  be redeemed from the just consequences of that rebellion.

Once the sun sets on the last day  of this appointed time of demonstrating (for an eternal record) the utter folly of trying to live apart from the Creator, this place will be remade and the effects of sin never need be experienced by His children again.....ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Jostler    2,216
30 minutes ago, TheLight said:

The complete breakdown on the TWO accounts of creation : Genesis may help further your insight regarding this topic.

Best regards and best wishes in your truth seeking endeavors! 

no need, I'm not gnostic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Uncle Nobby    1,266
On 2017-03-30 at 7:57 PM, kbet said:

Satan, is a textbook narcissistic psychopath. Satan's primary desire, motivating impulse, is to see others fall. A kind of troll who get's off on trolling others. Satan pretends to be this, comes up with all kinds of convoluted mind games, because it enjoys it, and delights in deceiving others, waiting for the moment, when the deceived realized they where deceived.

swap the word satan for government, and read it again................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On March 30, 2017 at 8:41 PM, Siddrix said:

I just keep wondering if God invented the Devil so that he could look like the good guy...   And was the fruit of the tree of knowledge carnal in nature?  Because they did not procreate untill after eden. But some scholars believe that Cain was the son of the Devil...  So is the Devil really just God in snakes clothing? Things to think upon... but don't hate me because i think outside the box... I'm not trying to offend anyones beliefs...

Try this instead:

http://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Topical.show/RTD/cgg/ID/4840/Enmity-between-Woman-Snake.htm

Targum is a meaning behind what is being said/communicated:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Targum 

Sun god worship was also tied into fertility rites as it seemed to have generative powers that of the sun.  And facing east specifically.  

Basilisk is related to Satanism in the form of being the most feared serpent that could kill just based on gazing on its' subject.  

Not all snake reproduce the same way, but many have snake eggs, and sperm can fertilize in a female snake, although hard to distinguish sometimes.

http://www.animalhospitals-usa.com/reptiles/snakes/snake-reproduction.html

Sunday Laws would be enacted at a time when sun god worship would be required on the masses.  

Debate about whether the knowledge of good and evil actually has anything to do with sex, but emnity in some way was placed between the serpent and the woman.  Even before the fall was the fact that they would be fruitful and multiply.  

http://witcombe.sbc.edu/eve-women/serpents.html

http://delusionresistance.org/wp00/?cat=11&paged=4

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n2023.cfm

http://propheticalert.org/baalworshipintheusa.htm

http://granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

On April 1, 2017 at 10:06 AM, Jostler said:

Maybe it was just that a God of love wants to be loved by people who truly have an option not to.  His determination to rule a creation endued with free will means somewhere in eternity, someone would decide to use that free will to rebel against His rightful place as God of His creation.

If people would just read the Bible for what it says, instead of layering all kinds of speculations onto it, it's not difficult to see that He's set up an eternal answer to that problem that will be resolved, once and for all, with an opportunity for every human who stood guilty as charged to  be redeemed from the just consequences of that rebellion.

Once the sun sets on the last day  of this appointed time of demonstrating (for an eternal record) the utter folly of trying to live apart from the Creator, this place will be remade and the effects of sin never need be experienced by His children again.....ever.

:coffeetime::iagree:

 

On March 30, 2017 at 9:57 PM, kbet said:

Satan, is a textbook narcissistic psychopath. Satan's primary desire, motivating impulse, is to see others fall.

:goodpost:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tarmalen    1,311

You folks need to read the "The Terra Papers" for a bit more insight into our past. Looks like the writer took things a bit too "in depth" A.K.A. a bit of embellishment in petty details yet the underlying framework hits close to home and rings with more truth than some of our "accepted" records.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav   
grav

Satan never asked Abraham to sacrifice his son.

Satan did not lie to Eve when he told her the Apple would not kill her.

Satan did not flood the whole world, killing every living thing in it except for a handful of favorites.

The OT is full of instances of monstrous cruelty. By whom? hmm?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×