Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

NH Senate Kills Bill to Consider Ban of Russian Vodka Sales

Cinnamon    22,806

LOL Can some of these pols get anymore petty? Give them a real job, real life problems and they won't be sitting around thinking up BS all the time! Idle minds come up with shite! 

The New Hampshire Senate killed a bill Thursday aimed at establishing a study commission to consider a statewide ban on the sale of Russian vodka in response to the country's involvement in last year's presidential election.

Senate Minority leader Jeff Woodburn, a Democrat, proposed the bill in January, saying that he felt it was an appropriate way to respond to Russia's alleged interference in the election.

http://www.necn.com/news/politics/NH-Senate-Kills-Bill-to-Consider-Ban-of-Russian-Vodka-Sales-417694613.html#ixzz4cr4jkgSb

CSB    2,024

If this would have gone through and pasted my sister would have moved out of New Hampshire or become one of the bootleggers .

Uncle Nobby    1,262
16 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

LOL Can some of these pols get anymore petty? Give them a real job, real life problems and they won't be sitting around thinking up BS all the time! Idle minds come up with shite! 

:gsbrnint:

most of 'em wouldn't last 5 minutes in the real world. posh, spoiled, rich, massive ego's, and huge entitlement issues. Oh, wait, is that Trump i just described???

kbet    844

The Democrat allegations, can't be proven, yet it can be proven that the Obama administration spied on Trump, tried to hack State elections, and Democrats rigged their own primary, and tried to rig the general election.

kbet    844
1 hour ago, Uncle Nobby said:

:gsbrnint:

most of 'em wouldn't last 5 minutes in the real world. posh, spoiled, rich, massive ego's, and huge entitlement issues. Oh, wait, is that Trump i just described???

Not really. Trump may come across as arrogant, but is an incredibly hard worker.