Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guitar Doc

NASA, collaborating with the Russians.

Guitar Doc    1,210

NASA has a hot line to Russia, they use it all the time.

In fact NASA collaborates with them openly. Russia has to take US astronauts up to the International space station.

The evidence is irrefutable. But why isn't NASA being investigated?

NASA is a division of the NSA who's role is to put spy satellites up for the NSA and NRO and NGA (which is not controlled by the US govt but is run by private corporations with US taxpayer funding). So the NSA is collaborating with the Russians, serious stuff indeed, no wonder the Russians have Snowden under lock and key for the NSA. NASA has collaborated with the Russians for decades giving them contracts to produce product even during the Cold War. Most US people will be unaware of this because of US censorship. Spun Titanium products were manufactured in Russia for NASA and the US space program. These products were cast in low orbit to make them stronger and lighter and the exact method of manufacture is highly redistricted knowledge. The USA and USSR had joint space missions while the cold war was still in effect, I mean the NSA and USSR had joint programs as NASA is under the control of the NSA.

So the NSA collaborates with Russia, who in the USA knew I wonder?

The investigations appear to be window-dressing pure distraction and misdirection. If it is a crime or against US policy to talk to Russians and Russian officials why hasn't NASA been taken to court over it? Because it isn't. Obama met with Russian Ambassadors many times, it the role of Ambassadors to talk to foreigners. (that and run the espionage rings in other nations)

It should be clear now, this is all BS, the talk of Russian collusion must be distraction. But from what?

What Laws haven't been passed by the US Govt and what laws have.

If you have an opposing party they are not supposed to support any of your measures, but the ruling party has a majority so they can't be stopped. This is the two party system in action. So if one bill is blocked all bills should be able to be blocked and no laws can be passed. Yet some have been. How is this possible when some bills have been blocked?

Pure Bullshittery I suggest. The fiction of a small minority holding everyone to political ransom seems to be the story they are pushing. The US taxpayer who pays for everything their government does is being conned as per usual. The Media is waving their hands in front of our faces to stop us seeing what the view is behind those hands. All of them are running distractions.

apache54    4,822
7 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

NASA has a hot line to Russia, they use it all the time.

In fact NASA collaborates with them openly. Russia has to take US astronauts up to the International space station.

The evidence is irrefutable. But why isn't NASA being investigated?

NASA is a division of the NSA who's role is to put spy satellites up for the NSA and NRO and NGA (which is not controlled by the US govt but is run by private corporations with US taxpayer funding). So the NSA is collaborating with the Russians, serious stuff indeed, no wonder the Russians have Snowden under lock and key for the NSA. NASA has collaborated with the Russians for decades giving them contracts to produce product even during the Cold War. Most US people will be unaware of this because of US censorship. Spun Titanium products were manufactured in Russia for NASA and the US space program. These products were cast in low orbit to make them stronger and lighter and the exact method of manufacture is highly redistricted knowledge. The USA and USSR had joint space missions while the cold war was still in effect, I mean the NSA and USSR had joint programs as NASA is under the control of the NSA.

So the NSA collaborates with Russia, who in the USA knew I wonder?

The investigations appear to be window-dressing pure distraction and misdirection. If it is a crime or against US policy to talk to Russians and Russian officials why hasn't NASA been taken to court over it? Because it isn't. Obama met with Russian Ambassadors many times, it the role of Ambassadors to talk to foreigners. (that and run the espionage rings in other nations)

It should be clear now, this is all BS, the talk of Russian collusion must be distraction. But from what?

What Laws haven't been passed by the US Govt and what laws have.

If you have an opposing party they are not supposed to support any of your measures, but the ruling party has a majority so they can't be stopped. This is the two party system in action. So if one bill is blocked all bills should be able to be blocked and no laws can be passed. Yet some have been. How is this possible when some bills have been blocked?

Pure Bullshittery I suggest. The fiction of a small minority holding everyone to political ransom seems to be the story they are pushing. The US taxpayer who pays for everything their government does is being conned as per usual. The Media is waving their hands in front of our faces to stop us seeing what the view is behind those hands. All of them are running distractions.

The NWO has many deep roots into lots of things and WHO knows how far each country is tied into the same thing, I have come to a conclusion  that too many things are ALL nothing but SMOKE and MIRRORS ! I am sure there are different view points among the NWO players and there are always the quest of final power but by whom? so NOTHING should be a surprise! EXCEPT for the brutality allowed to be done to us!

dazedb42    378

What proof do you have that NASA is a division of the NSA?

Just because NASA puts up weather satellites doesn't make it a division of the National Weather Service too.

You can't blame the delivery system for the payload.

Curious if you have something tangible.

majoga    429

Nice. This means there will be Russian dressing and tater juice on the trip to Mars.

Cinnamon    22,787
6 minutes ago, majoga said:

Nice. This means there will be Russian dressing and tater juice on the trip to Mars.

Luckily the NH senate made it possible to still have Russian vodka in NH today. 

And henceforth , the  demonizing and demoralisation of a barrel full of fringe  skeptics , the ones given labels  .  Mere  peasants , scoffed at  and scheduled  to be "tarred and feathered " ,for such an abomination as to speak with such clarity , in the presence of the mighty  "gods of acronyms " .

"Here" , "Here" .....as the Wizards knock their  mighty Gable , on a sound block that reverberates like dogs , barking at the echos they make on brick walls of long forgotten factories.  

Ukshep    19,874
2 hours ago, FredoIsSmart said:

Nasa cant even provide a non composite 360 view of the earth from space. 

This is something I think is kinda important but listen a little closer for a second! We are entering an age where we will find the truth out regardless. We have to unless a large cataclysmic event comes that can explain away the diversion from space! Tech will advance to the point people will be able to address these questions themselves :D 

So either way the next 20 years or so are going to be amazing.... or devastating. One of the two!

Guitar Doc    1,210
19 hours ago, dazedb42 said:

What proof do you have that NASA is a division of the NSA?

Just because NASA puts up weather satellites doesn't make it a division of the National Weather Service too.

You can't blame the delivery system for the payload.

Curious if you have something tangible.

I thought everyone already knew this. Old CT people had the records. Many people spoke of it and made vids as well. NASA was never formed to explore space that was the cover story, it was formed to make and launch satellites to spy on everyone.

Walk Softly    2,632
3 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

I thought everyone already knew this. Old CT people had the records. Many people spoke of it and made vids as well. NASA was never formed to explore space that was the cover story, it was formed to make and launch satellites to spy on everyone.

Aren't you an old CT guy?