Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Manifest your dreams! Guided Visualization | Healing crystal caves

Cinnamon    23,143

Mental is as important as physical. We need to take time for US, sometimes. :)

Uncle Nobby    1,266

Creative Visualization by Shakti Gowain. fantastic book, and it works too. I ended up with a Gibson guitar through creative visualization practice.

Cinnamon    23,143
3 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

Creative Visualization by Shakti Gowain. fantastic book, and it works too. I ended up with a Gibson guitar through creative visualization practice.

It always works. :)  But it MUST be something you REALLY, REALLY want. Otherwise, it'll never happen. 

EDIT: I use a process of mind mapping and writing down what I want and sometimes draw pictures of it to reinforce it. 

The video I posted was for mainly relaxation purposes, but being relaxed also helps in manifestation. Then you have to act on it. That's the part that "The Secret" left out... it's not gonna rain unicorns on you, no matter how much you visualize it. It has to be practical and as I said, what you REALLY want. Most people focus on what they DON'T want and that's what they get. lol

Uncle Nobby    1,266

I set my heart on a beautiful ES 335 Gibson guitar, stuck a picture on my bedside table, so that every morning when i woke, i saw it, and every night before i fell asleep i saw it. It was way more than I could ever afford, but after a while, out of nowhere, i came into some money......

it turned out to be exactly enough to get the guitar. But, be careful, a lot of pain is caused by unnecessary wanting. as Cinn says, be practical.

Guitar Doc    1,292
12 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

I'm getting a Farm for my wife. Never really wanted much in my life, and that is what I got. Now my wife wants her own Farm so it is in the process.  She has been having vivid dreams of it in the last couple of weeks so it must be nearing manifestation.

All my life when I have needed something it has turned up. But I never really wanted anything until recently. It isn't for me, it is for my wife.

Uncle Nobby    1,266
3 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

I'm getting a Farm for my wife. Never really wanted much in my life, and that is what I got. Now my wife wants her own Farm so it is in the process.  She has been having vivid dreams of it in the last couple of weeks so it must be nearing manifestation.

All my life when I have needed something it has turned up. But I never really wanted anything until recently. It isn't for me, it is for my wife.

this is apart of how we all create our own reality. imagine if we ALL focused on the same thing, like world peace, or an end to hunger, or........

Cinnamon    23,143

A lot of times, it's something I need, that I focus on. Need and want, words used interchangeably but not always the same meaning. :)