Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mindzen

BREAKING: Flynn Offers Testimony For Immunity WSJ LIED ABOUT IMMUNITY REQUEST

Mindzen    271

"Mike Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, has told the Federal Bureau of Investigation and congressional officials investigating the Trump campaign’s potential ties to Russia that he is willing to be interviewed in exchange for a grant of immunity from prosecution, according to officials with knowledge of the matter."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mike-flynn-offers-to-testify-in-exchange-for-immunity-1490912959

uh-oh.

Cinnamon    22,773

Mike Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, has told the Federal Bureau of Investigation and congressional officials investigating the Trump campaign’s potential ties to Russia that he is willing to be interviewed in exchange for a grant of immunity from prosecution, according to officials with knowledge of the matter.

As an adviser to Mr. Trump’s presidential campaign, and later one of Mr. Trump’s top aides in the White House, Mr. Flynn was privy to some of the most sensitive...

<snip>

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mike-flynn-offers-to-testify-in-exchange-for-immunity-1490912959?mod=e2tw

I hit a pay wall here, but this is NOT looking good! 

apache54    4,822
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Mike Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, has told the Federal Bureau of Investigation and congressional officials investigating the Trump campaign’s potential ties to Russia that he is willing to be interviewed in exchange for a grant of immunity from prosecution, according to officials with knowledge of the matter.

As an adviser to Mr. Trump’s presidential campaign, and later one of Mr. Trump’s top aides in the White House, Mr. Flynn was privy to some of the most sensitive...

<snip>

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mike-flynn-offers-to-testify-in-exchange-for-immunity-1490912959?mod=e2tw

I hit a pay wall here, but this is NOT looking good! 

Question is CAN you trust whatever he has to say? seems like there is NO one they either have turned, or blackmailed or is just plain dirty!

Dan Lannon    537

Lemme guess.....the golden showers were real.  And they were actually more of an amber.  :gsbrnint:

Mindzen    271
13 minutes ago, apache54 said:

Question is CAN you trust whatever he has to say?

I would say yes, considering he is possibly facing charges from the FBI for lying to them (which they have officially claimed). It would seem that the odds are good that telling the truth at this point (with immunity in action) would be the wisest avenue to take for Flynn, assuming that one of the stipulations of the immunity would most definitetly be that he told the truth THIS TIME. If he doesn't, there goes his immunity. This, of course, is assuming that there is something "there", there to begin with, which I think there is (although I think it is being exagerated, but who knows)

If Trump is going down, it won't be Flynn turncoating testimony that does him in by itself ... it will be his testimony that leads investigators to the smoking gun piece of unrefutable evidence that will be used in conjunction to take him down, alongside all the other "coincidences" that have piled up all along.

VonLud    843

There was a thread posted on this here a bit ago (40 min).

I read the article before the paywall was up. It is very short with absolutely no details.

"According to officials with knowledge of the matter".

They use the word "collusion" with no mention of a specific crime nor criminal actors.

It seems like more of the same weird shit that has been going on for a while now.

I think this whole thing may be a giant revelation of many true conspiracies from all the depths of the swamp, regardless of your political persuasion. I believe there is a life and death struggle going on, a real cloak and dagger fight.

The story will be written by the victors.

JustATrucker    572

If it turn out that the Tumpster and his campaign did do something illegal.. I bet he starts a war with N. Korea, to take the heat off of him.. Kinda of like Clinton did when going into Bosnia.

GirlFriday    243

This whole thing just gets weirder every day. I think some folks smell blood and it is going to be every man for himself here pretty darn quick. Flynn may be trying to get ahead of the curve. And it DOES appear to be a very real battle behind the scenes. Friggin' bureaucrats

Great topic, looking forward to theories and comments.

EMC2    285
1 hour ago, Mindzen said:

I would say yes, considering he is possibly facing charges from the FBI for lying to them (which they have officially claimed). It would seem that the odds are good that telling the truth at this point (with immunity in action) would be the wisest avenue to take for Flynn, assuming that one of the stipulations of the immunity would most definitetly be that he told the truth THIS TIME. If he doesn't, there goes his immunity. This, of course, is assuming that there is something "there", there to begin with, which I think there is (although I think it is being exagerated, but who knows)

If Trump is going down, it won't be Flynn turncoating testimony that does him in by itself ... it will be his testimony that leads investigators to the smoking gun piece of unrefutable evidence that will be used in conjunction to take him down, alongside all the other "coincidences" that have piled up all along.

Let's be clear about this. Trump had been under ILLEGAL surveillance since he announced in 2015 according to Farkas' mindblowing & incriminating revelations. So, if they had anything, ANYTHING, on Trump either with Russians or anything else under the sun that they could've used against him once he became the candidate and after he won, they would've used it. They would've used it all and it would've been on every headline everywhere. 

But no. We don't hear Russian crap until Trump wins and the liberal globalist agenda pivots towards finding a way to impeachment. Trump wins and all of a sudden it's "the Russians are coming the Russians are coming". It is an entirely fabricated narrative aimed at creating impeachment proceedings.

im really scratching my head on this Flynn stuff. I can't see how he could have anything to offer that isn't a lie or blowing some crap out of proportion. It just doesn't make sense. He's obviously trying to save himself and is desperate. I wouldn't be surprised if someone (HRC/Obama wink wink nudge nudge) fed him fabricated/trumped up "intelligence" and said if you say THIS under oath we will give you immunity and you don't go to jail for lying to the FBI. 

This is utter crap. AND DONT EVER FORGET THAT FLYNN IS A DEMOCRAT. IS, WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A DEMOCRAT.

BornUntamed    425
16 minutes ago, EMC2 said:

Let's be clear about this. Trump had been under ILLEGAL surveillance since he announced in 2015 according to Farkas' mindblowing & incriminating revelations. So, if they had anything, ANYTHING, on Trump either with Russians or anything else under the sun that they could've used against him once he became the candidate and after he won, they would've used it. They would've used it all and it would've been on every headline everywhere. 

But no. We don't hear Russian crap until Trump wins and the liberal globalist agenda pivots towards finding a way to impeachment. Trump wins and all of a sudden it's "the Russians are coming the Russians are coming". It is an entirely fabricated narrative aimed at creating impeachment proceedings.

im really scratching my head on this Flynn stuff. I can't see how he could have anything to offer that isn't a lie or blowing some crap out of proportion. It just doesn't make sense. He's obviously trying to save himself and is desperate. I wouldn't be surprised if someone (HRC/Obama wink wink nudge nudge) fed him fabricated/trumped up "intelligence" and said if you say THIS under oath we will give you immunity and you don't go to jail for lying to the FBI. 

This is utter crap. AND DONT EVER FORGET THAT FLYNN IS A DEMOCRAT. IS, WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A DEMOCRAT.

its a narrative they are using to correct the path they failed to maintain.  Watch the trump taxes hearing, id be willing to bet they want the taxes for something else otherwise there would be no need to have a house ways and means debate and put forth a resolution requiring him to release his taxes.  There isnt anything in the taxes anyone should need that hasnt already been released in his financial disclosure.