Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COZMO

FBI Records Vault: 9/11 Attacks and Investigation Images (Pentagon)

I notice a lack of any pictures before the wall collapse. Any pictures that show the small entrance hole were not included. Gee...I wonder why?

Tarmalen    1,311
31 minutes ago, Easy Skanking said:

I notice a lack of any pictures before the wall collapse. Any pictures that show the small entrance hole were not included. Gee...I wonder why?

Optics. 

You don't want to know the truth. Go back to sleep citizen. - CNN

apache54    4,939
47 minutes ago, Easy Skanking said:

What I have noticed about 911 is when you talk about it to liberals they still believe (most not all) that it is as the government stated, now when you talk to any other citizens normally reb's or even non party they KNOW what really happened as far as that the Government lied about ALL of it!

Zing    904
19 minutes ago, apache54 said:

What I have noticed about 911 is when you talk about it to liberals they still believe (most not all) that it is as the government stated, now when you talk to any other citizens normally reb's or even non party they KNOW what really happened as far as that the Government lied about ALL of it!

I know republicans who are ENGINEERS who still believe what CNN reported and there is no changing their minds and one of them is a veteran.  It is sad that these men are unwilling to see the truth.  They act like I am the crazy one and one of them called me paranoid.

apache54    4,939
3 minutes ago, Zing said:

I know republicans who are ENGINEERS who still believe what CNN reported and there is no changing their minds and one of them is a veteran.  It is sad that these men are unwilling to see the truth.  They act like I am the crazy one and one of them called me paranoid.

yes, i still run into a few of those, but i was using averages and so my statement above  still stands.  For the record if this makes you feel better I hold several degrees, TYPING was NOT one of them, LOL, Mechanical and Electrical with some other things mixed in,  LOL    Sad but you will find some smart people are dumber than a box of rocks!! and since i worked with supposedly smart people i saw that allot and it used to floor me until i got used to seeing it about 30% i would say .LOL

Zing    904
10 minutes ago, apache54 said:

yes, i still run into a few of those, but i was using averages and so my statement above  still stands.  For the record if this makes you feel better I hold several degrees, TYPING was NOT one of them, LOL, Mechanical and Electrical with some other things mixed in,  LOL    Sad but you will find some smart people are dumber than a box of rocks!! and since i worked with supposedly smart people i saw that allot and it used to floor me until i got used to seeing it about 30% i would say .LOL

I knew you were smart😊.

apache54    4,939
8 minutes ago, Zing said:

I knew you were smart😊.

I don't know about that ! LOL, but thanks!

Tengu    124
1 hour ago, apache54 said:

I always say the same thing to them

World Trade Center 7

Cinnamon    23,143
2 hours ago, apache54 said:

Yeh, it scares me when I know I am smarter than my doctor and my lawyer. lmao!

COZMO    462

Here are a couple of links to some more photos ground and aerial, 

9/11 Pentagon Damage Immediate Aftermath High-Resolution Photos : https://publicintelligence.net/911-pentagon-damage-immediate-aftermath-high-resolution-photos/

9/11 Pentagon Damage High-Resolution Aerial Photos : https://publicintelligence.net/911-pentagon-damage-high-resolution-aerial-photos/

COZMO    462

9/11 Truth: Pentagon Eyewitness Bob Pugh Tells His Story

Interview with Bob Pugh, who was at the Pentagon on the morning of September 11, 2001. He has a lot of interesting things to say about the events of that morning.