Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Silent 'Men in Black' Appear at Campsite

Ukshep    19,868

Martha in Santa Cruz, California called in to Coast to Coast AM to describe something her father encountered when he went camping:

“I listened to your show last week and you were talking about Men in Black. I'm telling you, my father had a story all throughout my life. This was early 50s when this happened and he later went into a very high level of law enforcement. He was a policeman at the time and he actually saw a UFO and it was in the paper. We kept that. He was looking up into the sky with this other policeman and he said it was huge. Just huge. The pivotal story is and I'm thinking now it was connected...that I didn't realize what he'd seen shortly after, connected. And I did not connect it with the Men in Black either.

He and his buddies went up into the mountains to fish. This was about six months later. And they were around the fire. He said it was about 11 o'clock at night. And he said literally out of the bushes and trees, these two Men in Black, like funeral black, walked up to the fire and he said the weird thing was they had dark glasses on.

http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2017/03/silent-men-in-black-appear-at-campsite.html

Good short read!