Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Trump Slams Freedom Caucus: "We Must Fight Them"

Ukshep    19,905

It appears negotiations between the Trump/Ryan camps and the conservative Freedom Caucus over Obamacare repeal have not only gone nowhere but are back to square one, or perhaps zero, because moments ago Donald Trump, who had taken a modest sabbatical from his favorite social network, lashed out on Twitter against the conservative group that scuttled last Friday's repeal vote, saying "The Freedom Caucus will hurt the entire Republican agenda if they don't get on the team, & fast. We must fight them, & Dems, in 2018!"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-30/trump-slams-freedom-caucus-we-must-fight-them

Ukshep    19,905
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

It appears negotiations between the Trump/Ryan camps and the conservative Freedom Caucus over Obamacare repeal have not only gone nowhere but are back to square one, or perhaps zero, because moments ago Donald Trump, who had taken a modest sabbatical from his favorite social network, lashed out on Twitter against the conservative group that scuttled last Friday's repeal vote, saying "The Freedom Caucus will hurt the entire Republican agenda if they don't get on the team, & fast. We must fight them, & Dems, in 2018!"

swamp draining time!

FlhxsGeek    61

He's really starting to make me worry.  The Freedom Caucus is the one group in congress that I think still tries to think of what's best for the people.  Of course there's no one that I agree with 100% of the time, but they come the closest.

Great except "fast" and "2018" doesn't work. The swamp is toxic and is part of a larger infection that is global.  We want a flippin' Merry Christmas this year. One without powerful thieves and freaks running around in the dark. A lot of damage can be done on their part over a whole year. I am very patient but I know that cleaning up a sore right away beats amputation any day.

Dear Lord, Please intervene, Your people are tired and need help.

Ukshep    19,905
39 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Sounds more like swamp creating time. 

Nah. He just got naked and frolicked with the others. I still have the drainage team coming!

Lily    14

When Trump teamed up with Ryan, I knew Obamacare real was dead. Ryan is a POS mini-McCain. Trump promised to drain the swamp, instead he is partnering up with them.

thedudeabides    2,372
12 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

Freedom Caucus = Free to Cock Us

What? No the freedom  Caucus is Tea party Congressman who were elected through Grass Roots. 

LuckyBolt    1,290
23 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

What? No the freedom  Caucus is Tea party Congressman who were elected through Grass Roots. 

I'm just making fun of their generic name.
We'll see if they can stand up to the big D.  I wonder how Dems feel about the HFC?  Could be a bridge?

kbet    844

This makes it clear to me, that Trump is probablly a Jesuit agent. Paul Ryan, is so thoroughly corrupt, so thoroughly traitorous, and his healthcare bill is pure evil. What Trump and Paul Ryan tried to push through Congress, was worse then ObamaCare. If Trump and Paul Ryan, think they can go after the base, which is what the Freedom Caucus represents, they will lose.