Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews Compares Ivanka and Her Husband to Saddam Hussein’s Sons (VIDEO)

Cinnamon    22,808

Chris Matthews: ”

“You know, we kid,” he said, “I kid about everything, but Uday and Qusay working for Saddam Hussein — you couldn’t go to a restaurant and have eye contact with those guys without getting killed.”

“These people are really powerful,” he explained. “Imagine getting into a fight in the office with Jared or Ivanka. They have enormous power, and they’re always gonna be there.”

“This is what I worry about for other people in the White House,” Politico’s Annie Karni responded. “Ivanka Trump has been described as her father’s eyes and ears on the ground. That’s a little scary if you’re just a regular White House staffer.”

Let us revisit some of Saddam Hussein’s sons behavior…

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/msnbcs-chris-matthews-goes-crazy-live-air-compares-trumps-murderers-video/

No more tingles running up his leg? 

Shera    14

Thank goodness Megan Kelly went to msnbc, Chris needs to just ✋ stop,  and that maddow chick with zero brain cells.

my opinion 

Ukshep    19,905
8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Chris Matthews: ”

“You know, we kid,” he said, “I kid about everything, but Uday and Qusay working for Saddam Hussein — you couldn’t go to a restaurant and have eye contact with those guys without getting killed.”

“These people are really powerful,” he explained. “Imagine getting into a fight in the office with Jared or Ivanka. They have enormous power, and they’re always gonna be there.”

“This is what I worry about for other people in the White House,” Politico’s Annie Karni responded. “Ivanka Trump has been described as her father’s eyes and ears on the ground. That’s a little scary if you’re just a regular White House staffer.”

Let us revisit some of Saddam Hussein’s sons behavior…

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/msnbcs-chris-matthews-goes-crazy-live-air-compares-trumps-murderers-video/

No more tingles running up his leg? 

I am not sure how the hell he could come to that conclusion but. ok.. The insanity oh my!

apache54    4,833
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I am not sure how the hell he could come to that conclusion but. ok.. The insanity oh my!

Mathews is scum and maybe his car will be controlled like they did to some others , only problem he is on the left side, need some one on the right side to play there dirty tricks on them!! and see if they like it! slime breeds slime, drain the swamp and slime will dry up with no feeding water!

RhetoricalRebel    1,588

Clearly Chris is competing with Rachel Madcow for the most ridiculous liberal propaganda robot award.

Madcow still has the lead, but Chris is gaining.

Ukshep    19,905
1 hour ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

Clearly Chris is competing with Rachel Madcow for the most ridiculous liberal propaganda robot award.

Madcow still has the lead, but Chris is gaining.

Tied in close 3rd is?? hehe