Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Barack Obama will write his memoir while staying on a luxurious South Pacific private island once owned by Marlon Brando

Cinnamon    23,154

Barack Obama will stay on the exclusive island of Tetiaroa to write his memoir

Tetiaroa was owned for more than three decades by actor Marlon Brando 

He bought Tetiaroa in 1967 after filming 'Mutiny on the Bounty' on Tahiti

His estate transformed part of island into The Brando, an ultra-luxurious expensive resort that's eco-friendly with 35 beachfront villas

The price for a one bedroom villa for just one person begins at roughly $3,000-a-night in U.S. dollars during low season, which is from April to June

It's unclear how long Obama will stay on Tetiaroa or if Michelle will join him

He stayed at the expensive resort last week taking some downtime

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4353524/Obama-write-memoir-South-Pacific-private-island.html#ixzz4cmAx9CsQ

I don't believe he writes anything, ghost writer while he golfs... still vacationing off the public. 

No one can get near him either:

The atoll is located 53 kilometres (33 mi) north of Tahiti. The atoll has a total surface area of 6 square kilometres (2 sq mi); approximately 585 hectares (1,450 acres) of sand divided by 12 motus (islets) with varying surface areas. The lagoon is approximately 7 kilometres (4.3 mi) wide and 30 metres (98 ft) deep. The atoll has no reef opening, making access by boat nearly impossible.

Extradition free too I hear.

Cinnamon    23,154
18 minutes ago, olderbytheday said:

The atoll is located 53 kilometres (33 mi) north of Tahiti. The atoll has a total surface area of 6 square kilometres (2 sq mi); approximately 585 hectares (1,450 acres) of sand divided by 12 motus (islets) with varying surface areas. The lagoon is approximately 7 kilometres (4.3 mi) wide and 30 metres (98 ft) deep. The atoll has no reef opening, making access by boat nearly impossible.

Yep, is he expecting something?

CGK    2,628

Maybe Bill Ayers will write another fictional novel for him.

Just because he has a pen does not mean he can write a book.

kbet    844
4 hours ago, olderbytheday said:

If his crime is bad enough, a drone can still reach him, and the owner the island, can be brought to justice for harboring a criminal. 

Ukshep    20,226

I have exclusive access to snippets of obamas memoir draft :D 

"I played golf for the 327th time since becoming president today, I sometimes wish michael would learn to use that thing like a club instead of just swinging it around like it's made of rubber though."

majoga    429

Dr Moreau's island? Bet that would be like a brothel to Barry.

Ukshep    20,226
13 minutes ago, One Step Away said:

He's planning his re-entry onto the world stage ....

But how will he do it?? UN? Actually it would make sense that the globalists would flock to the UN if they lose in the US fully, Then they could use the influence to start shit!

periclymenoides    1,384

Like some dime store whodunnit novel.  Is he playing the hero or the super villain?  I prefer super villain , so when he is exposed in the last chapter as the public face of the GHW Bush deep state crime syndicate, all the zombies wake up and realize their mistake and look up to those who waded through shit for for over a decade trying to wake them up.

Kenorri    50

The perfect getaway, as in hideout. Now he won't have to explain how all that coke wound up on the Lady Michelle or why he subverted the 3 letter agencies to spy on his political rivals.