Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

titanic1

Operation Temperer | Now activated!

titanic1    236

Secret plan to deploy 5,000 soldiers on UK streets in wake of major terror attacks
Operation Temperer would be deployed in the event of a series of terror attacks on UK soil

More than 5,000 soldiers could be deployed on the streets of Britain in the wake of major terrorist attacks, under a secret Government plan, it has emerged.
The troops would be sent to guard key targets in major cities if Isil or other terror groups launched multiple attacks on UK soil, under the plan, codenamed Operation Temperer.
Details of the operation were disclosed by the Mail on Sunday after accidentally being uploaded to the National Police Chiefs Council website last week.

unnamed-8.jpg?w=346&h=215&crop=1

Officers had been briefed on the plan by Deputy Chief Constable Simon Chesterman, the ‘national lead’ for armed policing, during an NPCC meeting in Leicester in April.
Under the heading ‘counter terrorism post Paris large scale military support to the police’, minutes of the meeting disclosed that up to 5,100 troops could be deployed “based on force assessments of how many military officers could augment armed police officers engaged in protective security duties”.
Soldiers would serve alongside armed police officers to protect against further attacks while plotters were hunted down.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/11764301/Secret-plan-to-deploy-5000-soldiers-on-UK-streets-in-wake-of-major-terror-attacks.html

Undercover special forces operatives have been deployed to protect the public from terrorist attack, it has been reported. The deployment was triggered by the terror attack in Brussels on Tuesday and is part of a standing security plan code named Operation Temperer. [1]

Wearing civilian clothing, soldiers from the SAS, SBS and Special Reconnaissance Regiment are augmenting Police officers operating at major transport hubs and other likely terrorist targets, where they will be scouring the crowds of commuters for suspicious people. Their experience in spotting terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan make them ideal for the role.

Operation Temperer has been established in order to respond to the heightened threat of terrorist attack within the United Kingdom. The operation is overseen by the Home Secretary and directed by the Security Service (MI5) and the Police National Counter Terrorism Network. If the situation requires it, Op Temperer can call on up to 5000 troops to be mobilised in order to bolster security in London or other parts of the country. This military aid can include small teams of special forces working undercover in a surveillance capacity, deploying counter-terrorist assault teams and flooding the streets with infantry during a major incident.

http://www.eliteukforces.info/uk-military-news/25032016-operation-temperer.php

Britain's streets are under security lockdown with more armed police guarding key locations against a feared copycat terror attack .

The boosted numbers of gun-toting police officers on show was ordered within hours of Wednesday’s carnage, which ISIS claimed it launched.

operation-temperer.jpg

But experts fear the heightened armed police numbers cannot last longer than two weeks, leaving the UK exposed, with too few armed officers.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britain-lockdown-armed-cops-flood-10087383

Cinnamon    19,692

The more that happens, less freedom. Mission being accomplished all over. I feel like a bug in a jar, with a lid someone poke holes in so I can breath and a bratty little kid (govt) controlling my and everyone else's world. Keep shaking the jar mofo's... 

apache54    4,129
On 3/23/2017 at 11:51 PM, Cinnamon said:

The more that happens, less freedom. Mission being accomplished all over. I feel like a bug in a jar, with a lid someone poke holes in so I can breath and a bratty little kid (govt) controlling my and everyone else's world. Keep shaking the jar mofo's... 

AGREED, I think this what they want and how they get more control over everyone and the Sheeple accept it as a required way to protection

Cinnamon    19,692
Just now, apache54 said:

AGREED, I think this what they want and how they get more control over everyone and the Sheeple accept it as a required way to protection

It's an age old tactic. 

apache54    4,129
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

It's an age old tactic. 

:iagree:=======now just have to get the SHEEPLE"S to see it!!

Cinnamon    19,692
Just now, apache54 said:

:iagree:=======now just have to get the SHEEPLE"S to see it!!

Their dumbasses are too skeered to see their being put in that jar I talked about. 

apache54    4,129
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Their dumbasses are too skeered to see their being put in that jar I talked about. 

YUP, side effect of watching too much TV shows!

Mehitable    1,316

Actually it just struck me that this sounds like the movie "V for Vendetta" coming to life.   Except May isn't as homely as John Hurt.

Jump To Top