Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

So, what happened?

9 posts in this topic

The NWO has been the enemy forever. Trump got elected. Globalism on the one hand seems to have lost their grip, but on the other hand the neo-con wars are going to continue, which is globalism. 

Head spin. Now, we have another layer to the conspiracies. Hope and expectation has made me even more confused about this fight. 

We think we can see who we are fighting, that was shown to us. Or was it? 

Factions... are the end goals the same? 

Rollbacks of egregious assaults on the 2nd Amendment feel like wins.  Jobs feel like wins. And other things. 

Muddy waters. 

Time for some of this? 

Muddy Waters - Champagne & Reefer

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The NWO has been the enemy forever. Trump got elected. Globalism on the one hand seems to have lost their grip, but on the other hand the neo-con wars are going to continue, which is globalism. 

Head spin. Now, we have another layer to the conspiracies. Hope and expectation has made me even more confused about this fight. 

We think we can see who we are fighting, that was shown to us. Or was it? 

Factions... are the end goals the same? 

Rollbacks of egregious assaults on the 2nd Amendment feel like wins.  Jobs feel like wins. And other things. 

Muddy waters. 

Time for some of this? 

Muddy Waters - Champagne & Reefer

Same wavelength!

2 people like this

23 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Same wavelength!

I feel like I'm not only having to fight off the old standard leftist globalists, there's a new layer to watch out for because the usual suspects have not been purged as yet. 

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I feel like I'm not only having to fight off the old standard leftist globalists, there's a new layer to watch out for because the usual suspects have not been purged as yet. 

Multiple layers. I feel like people got duped again. But we will see a realignment to sanity which we want. Problem is how far right is it going to go. Corralled like sheep I feel. Yet I am not fearful.

I'm kinda like a jolly santa.. but I only eat the cookies! meh nah i drink the milk too.

1 person likes this

I've become very comfortable with the "lens" that sees Trump supported by an upstart faction of the globalists.  It's nicely explained events which all seem to fit very easily  into an overall, coherent tapestry.

The Trump faction may be choosing a course that is slightly less damaging to US citizens, and may well represent a path to one world government that arrives at that destination later, but  it's only speed and tactics that have changed.   The destination is the same.

The same old untouchable foundations of the globalists continue to remain untouched.  The Federal Reserve/fiat debt based currency, the predominance of bankster influence on government, and the dedication to perpetual war continue on.   And in the case of perpetual war, I think we can even see acceleration.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Jostler said:

I've become very comfortable with the "lens" that sees Trump supported by an upstart faction of the globalists.  It's nicely explained events which all seem to fit very easily  into an overall, coherent tapestry.

The Trump faction may be choosing a course that is slightly less damaging to US citizens, and may well represent a path to one world government that arrives at that destination later, but  it's only speed and tactics that have changed.   The destination is the same.

The same old untouchable foundations of the globalists continue to remain untouched.  The Federal Reserve/fiat debt based currency, the predominance of bankster influence on government, and the dedication to perpetual war continue on.   And in the case of perpetual war, I think we can even see acceleration.

I know and it makes me feel... sick.

47 minutes ago, Jostler said:

This ^

Also hillary's incompetence was inescapable. She'd have been impeached within a year and getting your own stooge in office is an expensive and time consuming effort. She did herself in with greed and treason. Thank goodness. Trump will still try to force the US into the mold he believes will carry it forward which may or may not work but I'm certain it is less disastrous than what billary had planned.

The plan is designed so that 4-8 years will have no major impact.

Problem is, Satin's time is getting shorter and the young among the evil elites are growing impatient.

White Christians must still be disarmed, and Christianity must still be eradicated.

If progress becomes too slow, well then........ Look for a WW111.

Peace and Love!  

2 people like this

Hmm I feel ya 

the thing is it's all to plan and it's on time

and all things are not what they seem remember this 

it's all been foretold and I see the road we're on 

the thing is what we do here is look at all the facts and open eyes 

has been the real revaluations 

the internet has opened a lot of eyes 

the enlightened ones also see the road 

it will happen and hopefully we take the correct fork in the roads ahead

i will give you all a clue