Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Noticing a lot of hype for trumps speech tonight?

15 posts in this topic

Seems abnormal? Am i missing something about its importance? because its hyped all over right now!

President Trump Rally Louisville Kentucky – 7:00pm Live Stream…

streams

and

and

Gets going soon!

soo much hype

Posted (edited)

I just thought to myself that he is really putting himself at risk doing all these live events .... and then a scary thought occured to me ... maybe he thinks its safer on the road, giving these speeches ..... then being in the White House.

Edited by Mindzen
1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Mindzen said:

I just thought to myself that he is really putting himself at risk doing all these live events .... and then a scary thought occured to me ... maybe he thinks its safer on the road, giving these speeches ..... then being in the White House.

Scary thought but I still think the plan could be to off him! He is not defending himself. If it happens people will just go meh. His own fault for not taking precautions. right?

8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Scary thought but I still think the plan could be to off him! He is not defending himself. If it happens people will just go meh. His own fault for not taking precautions. right?

I hope this hype is an indication he's about to publicly unload both barrels into this charade of a investigative committee that just closed out.

1 minute ago, Jostler said:

I hope this hype is an indication he's about to publicly unload both barrels into this charade of a investigative committee that just closed out.

Or someone is about to unload both barrels into him! Would explain why all the others are on breaks right now :p

11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

People will not just go meh, not this time. Should something nefarious fall ANOTHER president.....

I don't even want to think about it. 

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Or someone is about to unload both barrels into him! Would explain why all the others are on breaks right now :p

I suspect powerful, intelligent people have been working hard to figure out ways to make that happen.  Taking out either Trump OR Obama right now would certainly hasten this country's descent into chaos.

Just now, Automan63 said:

People will not just go meh, not this time. Should something nefarious fall ANOTHER president.....

I don't even want to think about it. 

I think its already over for the next 4 years. I see what I think is the truth of it. And trust not trump!

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

I think its already over for the next 4 years. I see what I think is the truth of it. And trust not trump!

Says Ye, of little faith, in such short time span.....😕. It's been 60 days

All good things come to those..............who wait.

4 people like this

4 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I suspect powerful, intelligent people have been working hard to figure out ways to make that happen.  Taking out either Trump OR Obama right now would certainly hasten this country's descent into chaos.

Agree

30 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Just as long as I make it out of Virginia tomorrow and back to clean/check. On the upside, I do have to arrive at the airport early to check in my "American Express".

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, COBO Member said:

Just as long as I make it out of Virginia tomorrow and back to clean/check. On the upside, I do have to arrive at the airport early to check in my "American Express".

dude, get busy on your Nork thread!  We need updates!  :)