Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Anti-Islam Note Leaves Des Moines Community Shaken

Cryptic Mole    4,389
13 minutes ago, Jostler said:

and additionally build fear in their own plebes.  But yes, predators always love to portray themselves as victims and martyrs.

... or maybe the American people have had enough and have decided to finally make a stand.

Jostler    2,216
2 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

... or maybe the American people have had enough and have decided to finally make a stand.

possibly.  but IMO the  language in the  note doesn't support that thesis.

Cryptic Mole    4,389
29 minutes ago, Bobbers said:

I saw no envelope, I saw no postmark

... and there's a reason for that.

Because it gives away information about the sender like postal codes, dates and times to help narrow things down. They've even caught people who've done this by in haste running into the post office to drop off their letter and never paid the parking meter. They received a parking ticket and some more deductions like cameras and they had their man. It does happen.

If they wind up with a suspect, they'll make a handwriting analysis after getting their hands on his bank statements and tax returns and anything else that they would have handwritten information. You'd be surprised how most people will never even consider something like that coming back to them. Maybe they never realized they should have changed their script and even their grammar.

Cryptic Mole    4,389
13 minutes ago, Jostler said:

possibly.  but IMO the  language in the  note doesn't support that thesis.

I actually never read it, but these things do happen daily and more than people realize.

Some individuals are caught. I've already posted how that could happen above.

Cryptic Mole    4,389
25 minutes ago, Jostler said:

oh I share that opinion in spades.  I further believe when they appear here it won't be like popcorn, a pop here and there.  I think it will be a massive armed wave, virtually everywhere, all at once.

Do you mean like this?

Redlistvet    720

It is rather convenient to say things like that then throw in something about trump.  

Ill take false flag in the making for 100 alex.

Jostler    2,216
20 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

@Jostler , are you posting with your phone?

I don't own an internet capable phone :)   so no, never :)

Jostler    2,216
17 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Do you mean like this?

very much along those lines.

Cryptic Mole    4,389
9 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I don't own an internet capable phone :)   so no, never :)

I asked because most who do have those double spaces. I never really use mine to post, but when I send text messages, I always wind up with a few double spaces.

Others who post on their computers do that because they are typing too fast. lol.

Jostler    2,216
Just now, Cryptic Mole said:

I asked because most who do have those double spaces. I never really use mine to post, but when I send text messages, I always wind up with a few double spaces.

I'm working off a laptop with  one of those aggravating touchpads, which I think is the culprit.  Just a palm hovering over the darn thing is enough to introduce unwanted keyboard commands :)  

CSB    2,038

Iowa is my home state where I was born and now live; Des Moines is only 50 miles from where I live and even here in my home town many can see the favoritism that is handed to Islam . And to many here understand and know well what the intentions are of this multicultural divide is all about . We did not all fall from a pumpkin truck yesterday . The note is a justified warning as I see it; we wont stand by and have our state trampled up on by these low IQed religions, militarized morons like in Europe and in some parts of America .

The main reason that mosques are established in non-Muslim countries is for the overtaking of that land for Islam . It is in no way different from Christians erecting crosses except for the fact that Islam is a fundamentally oppressive and violent religion while Christianity is fundamentally peaceful and progressive .

While Muhammad raped children, Jesus tough that they will inherit the Kingdom of Heaven . While Muhammad advocated for the crucifixion of dissenters, Jesus allowed himself to be crucified . While Muhammad ordered men to beat their wives, Jesus saved a persecuted woman from being stoned to death . While Muhammad bought and sold black slaves, Jesus taught that God is no respecter of race .

Everything about Islam not only contradicts Christianity but all other religions, cultures and governments . It is a militant religion/Political ideology that is compelled to oppress and brutalize for the sake of a fake eternal reward . If everyone was aware of the number of times that the Quran commands Muslims to kill the unbelievers we would have Koran book burnings in the western nations as well as many other places in the world .

@Ukshep

People are really not stupid but more so mislead