Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Anti-Islam Note Leaves Des Moines Community Shaken

Ukshep    20,117

The president of the Islamic Center of Des Moines found a threatening note among its mail Sunday morning.

The handwritten note Dr. Samir Shams found called Muslims “filthy” and “vile” people.

The note was signed only “Americans for a Better Way” and appeared to be written by someone who claims to support President Trump. The note made Holocaust references, saying Trump is “going to do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews.” It warned Muslims to “pack your bags and get out of Dodge.”

“We take something like this seriously,” said Shams. “You never know when it could get to another level.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/03/20/anti-islam-note-des-moines/99401366/

As you can imagine this ruffled some feathers!

LuckyBolt    1,312

I've sometimes, in a drunken stupor, have written letters and notes to myself, only to wake up and not remember writing it.
I would like to see a side by side handwriting analysis of everyone from the Islamic center, if they would be so kind in doing so...

Ukshep    20,117
11 minutes ago, Basil said:

Prediction - A muslim wrote it.

To incite violence? or justify reactions?

LuckyBolt    1,312
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

To play the victims.

Jostler    2,216
2 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

To play the victims.

and additionally build fear in their own plebes.  But yes, predators always love to portray themselves as victims and martyrs.

Bobbers    199
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

To provide cover for anything they feel they need cover for would be my guess.

The race to the bottom seems to accelerate on a daily basis.  I saw no envelope, I saw no postmark; call me a suspicious sort but it's more than a little flimsy on the face of it.

Jostler    2,216
1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

... and they will begin appearing everywhere.

just my opinion, of course...

oh I share that opinion in spades.  I further believe when they appear here it won't be like popcorn, a pop here and there.  I think it will be a massive armed wave, virtually everywhere, all at once.