Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

China 'aims 1,500 missiles at US military bases' as war boss threatens to ‘SHOOT' enemies

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    14,329

Military bosses from the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) are aiming the firepower at Taiwan as part of an escalating military threat to the island.

US military bases in Okinawa are within range of the DF-16 ballistic missiles – which can hit targets with “pinpoint precision” from 1,500km away.

Chinese defence minister Feng Shih-kuan issued the shock announcement as tensions over the disputed South China Sea territory threaten to spill over into war.

His comments come after Taiwan revealed it has missiles capable of reaching Chinese shores last week.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/598422/china-war-warning-us-army-bases-missiles-taiwan

It's a fricken powder keg. Positivity can change this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    3,116
29 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Military bosses from the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) are aiming the firepower at Taiwan as part of an escalating military threat to the island.

US military bases in Okinawa are within range of the DF-16 ballistic missiles – which can hit targets with “pinpoint precision” from 1,500km away.

Chinese defence minister Feng Shih-kuan issued the shock announcement as tensions over the disputed South China Sea territory threaten to spill over into war.

His comments come after Taiwan revealed it has missiles capable of reaching Chinese shores last week.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/598422/china-war-warning-us-army-bases-missiles-taiwan

It's a fricken powder keg. Positivity can change this!

YUP, at this point it is only a question of WHO will be the first to hit the GO button and no-one knows when it would stop, the world just seems to creep closer and closer to a world war 3, and of course that IS the goal of the NWO, for population control.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Bobbers    199

We seem to have handed a box of hand grenades to a group of people who possess the maturity of an eight year old.

What could possibly go wrong?:nukeanimated:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,329
4 hours ago, Bobbers said:

We seem to have handed a box of hand grenades to a group of people who possess the maturity of an eight year old.

What could possibly go wrong?:nukeanimated:

Maybe we'll all be holding hands and making love in 10 years. Hopefully!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    16,046
15 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Maybe we'll all be holding hands and making love in 10 years. Hopefully!

Somehow I seriously doubt that:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×