Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
foxtrot2000

Yesterday, I spent watching youtube..

3 posts in this topic

I've been watching (all day yesterday!) "public freakouts" by vine virals on youtube. I like to study this type of behavior.  And seriously... the human condition is at an all time low and the scary thing about it is there is room to go even lower. People are completely lawless (well, the idiots, that is) and it matters not what goes on in the world, including Starbucks betraying us, Comey the Homey spectacle, or the bans against the ban to keep terrorists out.... people on a basic, fundamental level are beyond recognition and maybe salvation.

Please pray for these people that see not what they do. Maybe instead of praying for the top dogs to do the right thing, as role models, we should also direct our prayers to the everyday folks that probably need it more.

In all of us, I'm not sure why, there is a suffering within us. If we could recognize and feel the inner, secret suffering of our fellow man we would never again treat each other without respect and unity. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, foxtrot2000 said:

Please pray for these people that see not what they do. Maybe instead of praying for the top dogs to do the right thing, as role models, we should also direct our prayers to the everyday folks that probably need it more.

I'm always praying for these people. Hoping... but alas you stop trying eventually!

That second clip always gets me!

I pray much that the evil ones at the top get exposed to the point that all may see just how much we have been deceived and corrupted.

It is spiritual warfare and there are things unseen all around us.

Prayer combined with fasting is the most effective weapon. The people who you refer to (everyday folk) have been "designed" to behave in that manner. Our prayers will not be that effective on them until they "choose" a better way. They were gifted with free will and will not change until they hit rock bottom or worse. Perhaps if our prayers of exposing the evil works, (and it will) they will begin to "see the light" and change their ways.

Peace and Love,

DRUMZ

1 person likes this