Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
EpiHope

Older Muslims Allowed To Sleep With Child Brides And Other Insanity!

31 posts in this topic

These stories bring good reasons to enforce a ban on Muslims and to simply ban Islam all together!

Grown damn men sleeping with small children?

Sweden being forced to take Islamic State Fighters back into their country after they go fight for ISIS, then rewarding them?

Islamists calling for the death/murder of anyone who doesn't agree with or insults Islam?

No. The West needs to wake the hell up. I don't know why the West is allowing the Liberal parties to destroy our Countries, but I can see that they are the root of our problems. They want to praise and lift up a people/religion/culture that literally wants to not only kill us but the very same morons that are trying to help them to get in! The next "World War" that we will face will be what's left of the remaining "Civilized World" who gather together to beat Islam back, hopefully, to stomp it out forever! The ideas and ideals of Islam are not compatible with any other place it invades, regardless of your nationality or religion. That is clearly evident by all of the death, destruction, and mayhem that is caused wherever they go. But don't you dare question them over it, that calls for your head to be removed if you don't agree!

no you are the coward, OP.  you dare not study the foundation of the religion, and yet you think you can judge what it is?

That's funny, I never called anyone a coward. Study the religion? Muslim men are allowed under Islam to rape women just to humiliate them, Muslims are allowed under Islam to kill someone who may in some way have "insulted" what they believe by kuffars, Muslims believe it's ok to sleep with children, Muslims literally blow themselves up in crowds of people trying to kill as many as possible.. Even if I knew absolutely nothing about the religion, I do not need to "judge what it is" when I can clearly judge what it does! I am no coward, by the way, I am just sick of watching Muslims being tolerated while they destroy everything and everyone in their path.  But as I said before, nobody is allowed to question Islam, otherwise, you are deemed a coward and condemned to die, but no Muslim will ever answer the question other than to say, Allah allows it, or it's our way, or it's our religion. You explain to me how and why it is ok for Muslim men to have and sleep with children as brides! Explain that to me! Explain to me why Muslims are allowed to rape women just to humiliate them! Explain to me why it's ok to kill a 10-year-old girl with a device called a biter covered in poison in front of her parents simply because her foot went over the threshold of the door while cleaning her house! I don't need to know any more about what Muslims believe, I can see what they are doing!

1 person likes this

Personally, I think China had something to do with some of them rapugees in the EU. The ones from Africa  anyway. If the EU has major internal problems they will not be able to do much externally. Like go to war. Besides, Germany is weak and wants to stay weak. Anyone could walk over Germany right now. That's well known. It's why Trump is telling them to spend money. You protect yourself or we are not going to do it. If you are too damn lazy to protect your own borders, you deserve to get run over. Germany doesn't want to spend the money, Germany gets no protection either. Mercenaries are paid soldiers, not free soldiers.

I do not like the muslim religion. I haven't met a muslim yet that I got along with. The men are disrespectful and the women are just rude. At least the ones I've been around. I have not been around very many muslims. I avoid them like they have the plague. I do not need the problems. I do not have to know about the religion. Just the clothes turn me off. 'Nuff said about that. :) Ugly clothes. UGLY!!! 

5 hours ago, Kral said:

no you are the coward, OP.  you dare not study the foundation of the religion, and yet you think you can judge what it is?

It doesn't take study to see the chaos and criminal behavior of these people once they are inserted into Western Culture. The cowards are the ones who refuse to look at what is right in front of their faces. 

3 people like this

5 hours ago, Kral said:

A piece of advice, discuss the issue, not the user. This is not GLP or LOP.  And this forum will not be taken down to that level of discourse. 

4 people like this

10 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

It doesn't take study to see the chaos and criminal behavior of these people once they are inserted into Western Culture. The cowards are the ones who refuse to look at what is right in front of their faces. 

by looking at the teve, you mean?

I'm guessing there's a computer screen in front of your face..

3 hours ago, Kral said:

by looking at the teve, you mean?

I'm guessing there's a computer screen in front of your face..

Is there one in front of yours? Take the GLPee out of your posts. If you like Muslims so much, all the refugees can move in with you. Or are you just one of those types who wants everyone else to be "tolerant" and acquiesce to their culture which is totally incompatible with western civilization?

2 people like this

21 hours ago, Kral said:

That's funny, I never called anyone a coward. Study the religion? Muslim men are allowed under Islam to rape women just to humiliate them, Muslims are allowed under Islam to kill someone who may in some way have "insulted" what they believe by kuffars, Muslims believe it's ok to sleep with children, Muslims literally blow themselves up in crowds of people trying to kill as many as possible.. Even if I knew absolutely nothing about the religion, I do not need to "judge what it is" when I can clearly judge what it does! I am no coward, by the way, I am just sick of watching Muslims being tolerated while they destroy everything and everyone in their path.  But as I said before, nobody is allowed to question Islam, otherwise, you are deemed a coward and condemned to die, but no Muslim will ever answer the question other than to say, Allah allows it, or it's our way, or it's our religion. You explain to me how and why it is ok for Muslim men to have and sleep with children as brides! Explain that to me! Explain to me why Muslims are allowed to rape women just to humiliate them! Explain to me why it's ok to kill a 10-year-old girl with a device called a biter covered in poison in front of her parents simply because her foot went over the threshold of the door while cleaning her house! I don't need to know any more about what Muslims believe, I can see what they are doing!

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Is there one in front of yours? Take the GLPee out of your posts. If you like Muslims so much, all the refugees can move in with you. Or are you just one of those types who wants everyone else to be "tolerant" and acquiesce to their culture which is totally incompatible with western civilization?

too much of the time, yes.

it's very compatible. muslims are among the most hard working people in western society, I dare say. I don't like when people are getting slandered for no good reason.

25 minutes ago, Kral said:

too much of the time, yes.

it's very compatible. muslims are among the most hard working people in western society, I dare say. I don't like when people are getting slandered for no good reason.

Sharia Law, no one will ever convince me a turd is really peanut butter. 

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Sharia Law

you know, I don't know what that means, even though I've studied some. but perhaps you do?