Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Secret Service Demotes Agent Who Declared She Wouldn’t Do Her Job

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,329

The Secret Service has really been taking a beating over the past few years. From partying with hookers in Colombia, to letting dudes jump the White House fence and wander around the grounds, to leaving their laptops sitting around for anyone to pick up, the men and women who protect the President of the United States are having some PR problems. So it’s a bit of a relief to learn that for once, they’re doing the right thing. Well, sort of.

The Secret Service will permanently remove a top special agent from her position after an investigation into her Facebook comments that she would rather not defend President Trump or take “a bullet” from him, but some agents are concerned she will simply be transferred to another government job.

About two weeks ago, the Secret Service placed the agent’s prior post — the special agent in charge of the Denver District, the top job in that office — on a list of agency openings, according to two Secret Service sources.

Kerry O’Grady, the agent in question, is on administrative leave amid an internal Secret Service investigation into her Facebook comments about Trump.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/20/secret-service-demotes-agent-who-declared-she-wouldnt-do-her-job/

Finally caught up to her! Notice how all the loose ends seem to be getting tied up in the last few days... Something is on the horizon!

• Like 1

CGK    2,238

She should get her butt fired for being stupid. All she had to do is shut up and follow King Putt hater protocol. When the bullets start flying, bend over and tie your shoe. HA HA

sybdragon    954
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

The Secret Service has really been taking a beating over the past few years. From partying with hookers in Colombia, to letting dudes jump the White House fence and wander around the grounds, to leaving their laptops sitting around for anyone to pick up, the men and women who protect the President of the United States are having some PR problems. So it’s a bit of a relief to learn that for once, they’re doing the right thing. Well, sort of.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/20/secret-service-demotes-agent-who-declared-she-wouldnt-do-her-job/

Finally caught up to her! Notice how all the loose ends seem to be getting tied up in the last few days... Something is on the horizon!

Something's up. Jostler and I were talking the other day and he could not get on an army base. He thought it might be because he was using Firefox/foxfire browser. I am using explorer that came with Win10 and I got a gateway error. I posted it in the thread. Today, I just went to Keesler AFB website. No problem. Jostler told me I could get troop reports so I was clicking links to see where they were. The link worked on the 2nd Air Force. Nothing on the page but it came up just like it should. Then I clicked the 403rd Wing. Nothing. 404 me. Copy and paste. That's 2 USA bases that links do not work or the base's entire website is shut down on. Got to post in the bear thread. :)  In case Jostler don't see this. Still blacked out. Something BIG is happening. ;) 

Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /About/FactSheets/Display/tabid/9106/Article/192527/403rd-wing.aspx

• Like 1