Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Cops Boil Schizophrenic Man to Death in Hot Shower, Burning Off His Skin — NO CHARGES

16 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Yeh it was real bad reading. They must have known what it was doing to him!

They had to of known. They should have seen the steam from the water. Plus an inmate heard laughing. Wtf. Sick, those guys are just sick and the ones who let them off are no better. 

Posted (edited)

i hope they get some of this, 

http://www.wtae.com/article/group-of-20-25-masked-people-armed-with-rocks-break-allegheny-county-jail-window-and-camera-before-running-off/9160085

the media is claiming they have no idea why they were protesting this evening, but allegheny county jail has a reputation for abuses that corrupt officials deny and refuse to address!

but they need more than two dozen ppl to have an effect, imo!

http://www.post-gazette.com/local/city/2017/03/20/Allegheny-County-jail-protest-Pittsburgh-prison-ACJ-Health-Justice-Project-Orlando-Harper-inmates-rights/stories/201703200136?pgpageversion=pgevoke

above link says its over inmate rights and poor health care.

Edited by radio doc
add link

Wow, that is really psychotic to do that to someone, I also am sorry that happened, they should persecute these people.

2 hours ago, titanic1 said:

Wow, that is really psychotic to do that to someone, I also am sorry that happened, they should persecute these people.

They should be prosecuted. Stuff like this cannot be left to stand! I would not want it to happen to me.

1 person likes this