Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Cops Boil Schizophrenic Man to Death in Hot Shower, Burning Off His Skin — NO CHARGES

Ukshep    15,956

Dade County, FL — “Please take me out! I can’t take it anymore!” screamed Darren Rainey, a schizophrenic man serving time in prison for cocaine possession — as he kicked the door of the scalding hot shower repeatedly — while four guards stood just outside for fully two hours, laughing sadistically at his agonizing pain.

Neither John Fan Fan, Cornelius Thompson, Ronald Clarke, nor Edwina Williams — guards at Florida’s Dade Correctional Institution, who forced the man into the 180-degree shower as a demented punishment — answered the frantic pleas.

“Is it hot enough?” inmates say one of the four cruelly quipped.

Rainey died.

“He was found crumpled on the floor. When his body was pulled out, nurses said there were burns on 90 percent of his body,” the Miami New Times reports. “A nurse said his body temperature was too high to register with a thermometer. And his skin fell off at the touch.”

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/boil-schizophrenic-man-death-shower/

This is just horrible! Seriously what is wrong with these people!

sybdragon    1,196

:tissuespls:This is what happens when you close down the mental hospitals. Most people can not afford a private hospital. Private hospitals do not like schizos either. If you are a schizo, there is very little help out there for you. No one wants to touch them. They do not want the liability of a schizo. My cousin's child is a schizo. He is crazy! He is in prison. No one would take him and they let him walk on so many crimes because the city did not want him in their jail. He would put people in the hospital and walk away with no charges. Crazy. He beat a boy, his best friend, raped him, and was digging a hole in the boy's backyard to bury him in when he was arrested. That boy almost died. Now he is in jail. Schizo. They need to be in a mental hospital but there are not any for them to go to. They are dangerous.

That does not excuse these murderers. They are also sick and need to be held accountable. They will do this again, just like the animals they are. Poor dude. I bet his charges did not sentence him nor warrant a death sentence. Even smearing crap everywhere is not a death sentence. So sad for his family too..... Lots of wrong in this story. Imagine getting your child, that was just in prison for some years, coming home with the flesh falling off his body. Even if he died in prison, they would get a whole body back. This is just horrible. Horrible. Open casket???? How?? They gonna glue the flesh back on him????  :tissuespls:

Groove    1,536

OMG wtf! 180 deg water holy shit. I'm sorry but those cops need to be tossed under the jail. 

Ukshep    15,956
3 minutes ago, Groove said:

OMG wtf! 180 deg water holy shit. I'm sorry but those cops need to be tossed under the jail. 

Yeh it was real bad reading. They must have known what it was doing to him!

apache54    3,717
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Dade County, FL — “Please take me out! I can’t take it anymore!” screamed Darren Rainey, a schizophrenic man serving time in prison for cocaine possession — as he kicked the door of the scalding hot shower repeatedly — while four guards stood just outside for fully two hours, laughing sadistically at his agonizing pain.

Neither John Fan Fan, Cornelius Thompson, Ronald Clarke, nor Edwina Williams — guards at Florida’s Dade Correctional Institution, who forced the man into the 180-degree shower as a demented punishment — answered the frantic pleas.

“Is it hot enough?” inmates say one of the four cruelly quipped.

Rainey died.

“He was found crumpled on the floor. When his body was pulled out, nurses said there were burns on 90 percent of his body,” the Miami New Times reports. “A nurse said his body temperature was too high to register with a thermometer. And his skin fell off at the touch.”

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/boil-schizophrenic-man-death-shower/

This is just horrible! Seriously what is wrong with these people!

just look at what shows are being watched on TV and then think about how the public are not only being dumbed down they are also being desensitized to things like the prison guards did. the world is fast becoming a complete hell hole.

Ukshep    15,956
20 minutes ago, apache54 said:

just look at what shows are being watched on TV and then think about how the public are not only being dumbed down they are also being desensitized to things like the prison guards did. the world is fast becoming a complete hell hole.

Yeh I know! I know this stuff is supposed to be shocking hence why i posted it but I am just numb to it now!

apache54    3,717
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Yeh I know! I know this stuff is supposed to be shocking hence why i posted it but I am just numb to it now!

even though i have had my share is life in the military, I still deal with the things that must be done, and to see people who have NO issue with it, well that is disturbing

Ukshep    15,956
4 minutes ago, apache54 said:

even though i have had my share is life in the military, I still deal with the things that must be done, and to see people who have NO issue with it, well that is disturbing

Its those that have no issue with the doing it that are messed up. All brave men can do what needs to be done to defend others, The rest do it for selfish reasons and feel nothing!

Jostler    2,216

the trend toward lawlessness is undeniable.  The increase in the levels of cruelty displayed by the lawless ones will become an undeniable trend as well.

Jump To Top