Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
EpiHope

Trump Is President And Don't Need Anyone's Permission!

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I give my thanks to the guys at Gab.ai for all of their help and support, then I talk about why the President is being blocked, or better, why is he allowing himself to be blocked? I provide proof that the President retains the power to implement his Travel Moratorium or Travel Ban in Leftist language! My biggest problem with this is that somehow judges are placing injunctions that are being adhered to, yet the President is signing executive orders that are not! For me, this is a very dangerous precedence to be setting by limiting the power of the President down to what permission he can get to act as President. That's not how it works, especially when it's already clearly written in black and white that Congress has given the right to the President to wholly act on certain things by his proclamation for the safety of our country. At least, that's not how it worked when Obama was President. There were no judges stopping Obama for the same issues. There were no protestors in the streets over the same issues. That clearly means that they don't care about these issues. The problem is with President Donald Trump!

Edited by EpiHope
My video wasn't showing up, but seems to be working now. I hope...

It will all get sorted out soon enough. My crystal ball says there is another 9/11 type event in our future. Once they declare martial law to keep order in the country, Trumps Generals will follow orders. If he says to close the borders or ground all air travel, that's what will happen.

:popcorn:

I am just afraid they are setting a dangerous precedence here allowing judges to question his authority, because as you know, for here on out, anything he does, the left will believe that it can just be stopped by judges, and they have shown it only takes 1 judge to completely stop everything. But, the problem with all of this is that the judges do not have the authority to halt what the President does in the name of national security. I'm absolutely perplexed over why it is that Trump is allowing this to happen. I have tried to figure out his endgame here. Why is he talking about taking it to the Supreme Court when Congress has already laid out the powers for his. I don't know if you watched the video or not, so I will just put it here. This one paragraph lays it all out for simply. Nowhere does it say "If all judges approve".

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

That's just one part of the Immigration and Nationality Act. There's other parts that also support him, but, this is enough on it's own.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

The left is playing checkers and daring him to make a move.

Trump doesn't play checkers, he plays chess, they just haven't figured him out yet.

when their pieces, game board, table, and chairs are all gone, then maybe, they'll stop and say, "well, shit..., what the hell happened?"

but I doubt it

sometimes... fighting a battle of wits, with the un-armed, can be a challenge in itself.

Edited by Automan63
1 person likes this

I think hes playing the long game here.  Testing the waters and seeing what happens, giving them enough rope to hang themselves when the time is right.

1 person likes this