Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Malevolent

David Rockefeller - Dead at 101

60 posts in this topic

Just saw the good news. Sorry not sorry to say that but well you know. Bankers have caused this world a shit ton of hurt and this is one down, many many more to go. 

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. The only drawback is that his death was 100 years too late.

5 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

When I get really pissed off at someone and can't contain my composure any longer, I tell them to go fork themselves. :gsbrnint:

I thought I was the only one who did that.

and I remember something about reading an article about a relative of his, a great grandson or something, who was convicted of raping his daughter and given a f**king ridiculously lenient sentence, like a few months, because of his wealth..can't remember his exact name though. The whole family is pretty evil.

1 person likes this

One less demon in this world (matrix)is all I have to say... Greed is the worlds problem. One less problem to deal with! Hope he rots in hell! You want honesty or BS? I got honesty whether you like it or not! Feed the worms. Even they would regurgitate upon consuming his corpse. Muthafukka!

One has to wonder sometimes.  If this "person" was born to a normal working family with concrete family values living an honest life etc, would he/she/it still have been tat evil and manipulative with very little of the qualities that actually make humans who they are.  For I am sure that money, greed and the hunger for power over others replaces the good stuff like honesty, reliability, trust, integrity, compassion and empathy.

Their pedophilia and abuse of young boys is a very clear and direct tendency of the hunger for power over other, so much so that they actually produce dopamine in copious amounts through this very act.  The reason why the jihadist do it and why almost all rape (male and female) is perpetrated: power over other.

I really do not find it harsh to wish for humanity free of these evil entities, thus, may his ilk follow suit! 

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, foxtrot2000 said:

He'll just re-spawn. 

Or, he may have been cloned....Damn, hope he went down south and not to Antarctica.

I just heard he retired in 1981... he didn't. 

10 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Since I saw this post, I keep singing.  It's the perfect tune for this event.

Ding! Dong the WRETCH is dead. Which OLD WRETCH?   The wicked WRETCH.  

Wake up you sleepy sheep, rub your eyes get our of bed.  Wake up, the wicked WRETCH is dead.  

He's gone where the reptilians go. Below-Below -Below, Yo, ho.

Let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.

Ding Dong, the merry oh, sing it high, sing it low.

Let the whole WORLD know, The wicked wretch is dead.

Keep singing everyone....

6 hours ago, Groove said:

Just saw the good news. Sorry not sorry to say that but well you know. Bankers have caused this world a shit ton of hurt and this is one down, many many more to go. 

Yeh about time we had some good news. But then I know how it all works. This type of thing i find hard to believe. I see deaths like this as signals and markers for coming sweeping changes!

2 people like this