Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Theresa May Will Trigger Article 50 On March 29

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,395

It appears that the long-awaited Article 50 trigger, officially beginning the Brexit process, will take place next Wednesday, March 29, because moments ago a Theresa May spokesman confirmed a report in the UK's CityAM, reporting that Article 50 will be triggered next Wednesday.

U.K. TO TRIGGER BREXIT ON MARCH 29, MAY'S SPOKESMAN SAYS

THERESA MAY WILL TRIGGER ARTICLE 50 NEXT WEDNESDAY: CITYAM

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-20/theresa-may-will-trigger-article-50-march-29

About time! To pull the plug you think? choo choo! All aboard the positivity train! They may try to keep us down. But we'll make them cry, b*tch and frown!

Uncle Nobby    1,056

snoozerama................snoozzzzzzz

any fun that may have come out of brexit has died, because it;s like a huge balloon, that got popped, and is now half deflated, sagging in the wind. you know it's f**ked, but it's fascinating to watch.

Uncle Nobby    1,056

there were powers at work in brexit for sure - winners and losers. Nige the Farage, the king of the eu, gobby shite and all, should become commander in cheif, of the whole world. that would mean....................

free beer every friday.............which is very nice

:D

Ukshep    14,395
41 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

snoozerama................snoozzzzzzz

any fun that may have come out of brexit has died, because it;s like a huge balloon, that got popped, and is now half deflated, sagging in the wind. you know it's f**ked, but it's fascinating to watch.

Yep but it is a trigger point I must watch. In tandem with the US and the markets. I see orchestrations. Possibly leading some of us to a dark economic place. Time will tell but be happy right :)

LuckyBolt    1,083

The globalists are waiting for all of this to happen so they can pull the economic trigger blaming all nationalist leaders like Trump.  I hope the UK has a solid plan.

Popcorn ready.

• Like 1

Ukshep    14,395
33 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

The globalists are waiting for all of this to happen so they can pull the economic trigger blaming all nationalist leaders like Trump.  I hope the UK has a solid plan.

Popcorn ready.

It does seem as if they are setting up the dominoes for a sweeping worldwide change/ban on speech and nationalism and a ton of other things. War is the alternative....

Can we just say f**k it and go colonize a new planet. Take yall with me.

• Like 1