Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncle Nobby

EPA scientist warns that glyphosate (RoundUp) herbicide strips minerals out of food, leaving the body deficient in Zinc and Magnesium

dazedb42    383

A now dead scientist says.....

where is the proof?

Natural News is a scam health site that sells useless supplements to susceptible people. 

Why did the Health Ranger have to run to Ecuador to run his SPAM empire? His whole business model is to circumvent spam filters and sell "products" to gullible people who want to believe the koolaid he's selling.

I still don't know whether Adams really and truly believes in the nonsense he promotes. I really don't and still can't tell. For example, did Adams relocate to Ecuador because he really believes in the "natural" lifestyle or did he do it to escape those pesky laws in the U.S. that frown on selling unproven remedies. I do know, however, that Adams appears to have an utter contempt for his own readers, as evidenced by his repeating outrageous straw men such as the claim that SBM says that susceptibility to disease is totally random and that there's nothing anyone can do about it and bizarre falsehoods like his claim in the Vaccine Zombie video above that vaccines can make your testicles fall off.

—David Gorski, MD[1]

↑ "For years, programmers have worked tirelessly to find ways to block spam e-mails. Some systems block based upon keywords, while others search for sentence patterns in e-mails that are typical of spam messages. Mike Adams and Arial Software have been working to find ways around this spam detection. Our research indicates that Arial Software is solely a spamware company, meaning that its software is designed primarily to aid spammers." Arial Software, Spam and Telemarketing (Healthwyze)

The guy is a scammer who preys on people. 

Personally I put him in the same category as Sorcha Faal.

Righto,  form a nice queue to call me a shill.

radio doc    373

i want to start making real old fashioned sauerkraut like my grandmother used to make. so im gonna grow some cabbage this year. the stuff they sell in the marketplace is not fermented and is pasteurized and has no probiotic qualities! and that's exactly what i want it for!. 

pickled planet makes a good product but its not available here, and shipping from the west coast would be prohibitively expensive.

i was going to buy a supplement for probiotics but decided this would be better.

im going to try using wood ashes to nourish the soil, am i doing the right thing?  any other things to replace lost minerals?

as far as using pesticides, i will not! , a farmer says theres a type of flower to plant around your garden that will work. and repel animals too!

borage will repel one of cabbages enemys.

http://www.organicauthority.com/organic-gardening/flowers-to-plant-in-your-garden-for-natural-pest-control.html

the natural way is best , i think!

Uncle Nobby    1,263
10 minutes ago, dazedb42 said:

A now dead scientist says.....

where is the proof?

Natural News is a scam health site that sells useless supplements to susceptible people. 

Why did the Health Ranger have to run to Ecuador to run his SPAM empire? His whole business model is to circumvent spam filters and sell "products" to gullible people who want to believe the koolaid he's selling.

The guy is a scammer who preys on people. 

Personally I put him in the same category as Sorcha Faal.

Righto,  form a nice queue to call me a shill.

having read many articles in a vast trove of information you won't find elsewhere, i think mike adams is an ok dude. his whole 180 turn around, about living in Ecuador  was fascinating and true - you don't want to be a stranger in a strange land when the shit goes down.

sybdragon    1,505
8 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

ok,  we should start a "what our grandparents knew" thread

planting and growing stuff, green stuff, with that wrinkly edge, Cale? broccoli:  wtf?? curly green shit, nodody likes.

We should. I don't know a lot but I do remember some things. It was different back then. People thought for themselves a whole lot more. And we were healthier too. When I was a kid, there were not a lot of sick kids around like today. It almost seems like the only people that had kids were the ones with defective genes. Asthma is off the charts. And childhood cancers. In my little town of 1500 people, I know 2 kids that have had cancer. That is a lot of kids really. I grew up in the 70s in a town of 45,000 or so. Butting up to a couple of towns with just as many people in them. It was one big strip that all ran together and we did not have all these problems that I am seeing today with the kids. Something changed. GMOs. Chemtrails. These kids are getting rewired with computers and wireless signals going through their little bodies. And no one thinks anything about what this stuff is doing to the kids. Kids are not developed and they will get messed with must faster than an adult's body will. And the kids are the future. What are we going to look like in 100 years? They say by 2029, we are going to be part machine. Will we not need vitamins and minerals then? I am glad I will not be here for that. But then again, crap, I might too. I will be 67 in '29. I might be around. :( 

Uncle Nobby    1,263
1 minute ago, sybdragon said:

When I was a kid, there were not a lot of sick kids around like today.

ADHD

VACCINES

SCHOOL

TRUMP

SKIRTS

SHOES

TV

FACEBOOK

EMAIL

HOMEWORK

dazedb42    383
4 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

having read many articles in a vast trove of information you won't find elsewhere, i think mike adams is an ok dude. his whole 180 turn around, about living in Ecuador  was fascinating and true - you don't want to be a stranger in a strange land when the shit goes down.

He comes across as a psychopath. He lies with the best of them.

If you want to believe him, go for it. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

Anyone who advocates the batshit insane things he does with no remorse as to the damage it can do is a f**king psycho.

Buyer beware.

He still runs his spam company, he hasn't changed at all.

sybdragon    1,505
5 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

ADHD

VACCINES

SCHOOL

TRUMP

SKIRTS

SHOES

TV

FACEBOOK

EMAIL

HOMEWORK

:nodl:

Uncle Nobby    1,263
6 minutes ago, dazedb42 said:

He comes across as a psychopath. He lies with the best of them.

If you want to believe him, go for it. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

Anyone who advocates the batshit insane things he does with no remorse as to the damage it can do is a f**king psycho.

Buyer beware.

He still runs his spam company, he hasn't changed at all.

i think your missing the point by a mile there my friend. don't attack the messenger - look at the goods he brings

dazedb42    383
Just now, Uncle Nobby said:

i think your missing the point by a mile there my friend. don't attack the messenger - look at the goods he brings

His goods are snake oil.

Uncle Nobby    1,263
5 minutes ago, dazedb42 said:

His goods are snake oil.

are you thinking of the oil, known as snake oil, that is made from snakes? i don't hink he sells that, but

natural health stuff, that comes with advice and complimentary articles, seems better than a quack doctors, who's only motive is getting you hooked on prescription meds

any option that avoids drugs and pharmaceuticals, which promotes health, rather than destroy it, seems a more prudent choice. unless you are desperate - then get the f**k to your doctor, asap.

radio doc    373

any thoughts on the stuff that dr. wallish sells on critical health news?

ive been contemplating the 90essential thing . but at 140 usd, im reluctant.

dazedb42    383
Just now, Uncle Nobby said:

are you thinking of the oil, known as snake oil, that is made from snakes? i don't hink he sells that, but

natural health stuff, that comes with advice and complimentary articles, seems better than a quack doctors, who's only motive is getting you hooked on prescription meds

any option that avoids drugs and pharmaceuticals, which promotes health, rather than destroy it, seems a more prudent choice. unless you are desperate - then get the f**k to your doctor, asap.

The alternate health industry is a billion dollar scam industry. It always has been and it always will be.

Just because you want to believe in it doesn't make it real.

The old joke to this day is still true.

What do you call alternate medicine that works?

Medicine.

Big Pharma will sell you crap at massively inflated prices too. Homeopathy and the other woo that passes for medical advice should be treated very carefully.

Don't fall for all the anti big pharma propaganda that is designed to make you buy crap from snake oil salesmen. It's their pitch.