Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Uncle Nobby

EPA scientist warns that glyphosate (RoundUp) herbicide strips minerals out of food, leaving the body deficient in Zinc and Magnesium

35 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

EPA scientist warns that glyphosate (RoundUp) herbicide strips minerals out of food, leaving the body deficient in Zinc and Magnesium

‘A now-deceased career scientist for the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) wrote a letter to a colleague that the chemical compound glyphosate, the principle ingredient in Montanto’s “Roundup” herbicide, is far more dangerous than even her own former agency is willing to admit.

The scientist, Dr. Marion Copley, D.M.V., who died from cancer, worked for the EPA for three decades until her illness made it impossible for her to continue. In a letter to EPA colleague and Monsanto “mole” Jess Rowland in 2013, two years before a public debate over the carcinogenic effects of glyphosate began, Copley – a senior toxicologist at the EPA’s Health Effects Division – voiced major concerns about how Rowland and the EPA were dealing with the compound.’

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-03-19-epa-scientist-warns-that-glyphosate-roundup-herbicide-strips-minerals-out-of-food-leaving-the-body-deficient-in-zinc-and-magnesium.html

this shit gets sprayed all over the place, in road side verges, creeks and grasslands. it's toxic shit, yet they get away with it for PROFIT $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

it runs into creeks, rivers, off roads, right into the ocean

DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY

:banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon:

Edited by Ukshep
Added source link for you
2 people like this

Pinned! This is the kind of thing people need to know about!

mineral supplements in the northern hemisphere, like vitamin D3, are cancer preventives. we live too far north of the equator, to generate enough vit D in winter time. on a hot sunny day, with out bathing clothes on - can generate 18000 IU International Units of VITAMIN D

vitamin D is not a vitamin, it's much closer to a hormone,

it was named D because they discovered vitamin C just before.

Intravenous vitamin C can kill cancer,

you cannot over dose on vitamin C, anything your body doesn't need, it shits out - soo he, don't take too much

there was me complaining about all the negativity - and here i am, posting negative stuff. damn, but i love it :):D spinney dog

2 people like this

6 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

mineral supplements in the northern hemisphere, like vitamin D3, are cancer preventives. we live too far north of the equator, to generate enough vit D in winter time. on a hot sunny day, with out bathing clothes on - can generate 18000 IU International Units of VITAMIN D

vitamin D is not a vitamin, it's much closer to a hormone,

it was named D because they discovered vitamin C just before.

Intravenous vitamin C can kill cancer,

you cannot over dose on vitamin C, anything your body doesn't need, it shits out - soo he, don't take too much

I've been using vitc as of late to fight off illnesses. Don't know what was wrong with me but my lymphatic system is shot to shit. So vit c is boosting my immune system! It's really helped!

we still have access to garlic, ginger, tumeric, vitamins - raw and tabulated, it don't get much easier. any supplement is better than no supplement, and raw - of any kind, is better still. wee hee, drunk and stoned

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

we still have access to garlic, ginger, tumeric, vitamins - raw and tabulated, it don't get much easier. any supplement is better than no supplement, and raw - of any kind, is better still. wee hee, drunk and stoned

It's funny how I realize how many people are affected by simple nutrient deficiencies. If supplements for what we need were made mandatory treatments. And campaigns were done to highlight the benefits I think the medical system of the world would reduce in costs dramatically! Ain't that why they won't do it though :D

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I've been using vitc as of late to fight off illnesses. Don't know what was wrong with me but my lymphatic system is shot to shit. So vit c is boosting my immune system! It's really helped!

Do you have any poke around you? The plant with the purple berries that everyone says is poison? Eat 1, just 1, poke berry a day. Do not chew too hard as you do not want to break the little seeds in it but they are like grapes. You don't chomp down on grapes, you just chew. One a day will kick in your immune system. Take one a day for 3 days, a week. It will not hurt you. Like most herbs, they will tell you to take them a week to 10 days. That's the common time period I tend to use on stuff. So take a berry a day for a week and see what it does. If you get those little dry ones, you will have to swallow those like a pill. In the summer, look for poke. Get you some berries to dry out. It's an excellent immune builder. Will kick in the immune system so.... maybe you just need a little kick to get them started.

Still take the vitamins. But... taking  vitamins by mouth if you go with what the vitamin bottle tells you... I gotta problem with that. I have read papers that state that the USDA minimums on those vitamins are not correct. Like Uncle Nobby said, you can take vit c until you crap it out. Most vitamins you can do this with. Vit. B will make you pee green if you have too much. And they do not tell people that if you are taking iron, you must take calcium with it for it to be absorbed. If you take multi vitamins, double them on what the amount tells you to take. What they do not tell you.... when you take vit b and pee green, think about how much vit b you had to take to do that. You are at the level you need in vit b right before your pee turns green. So if you can take a vit b pill and no green pee, you are short vit b. You have enough vit b at the point where your pee is not green but will turn green with any more. And not before. We are all deficient in vitamins and minerals. The best way to get these is through food to. It's all a mess. We have screwed ourselves and are getting sick because of the factory way of life we have. We factory farm are food and that is not good for us.

Remember that the food in the store has no nutritional value. Why is that? If you look at the way the food is grown, you will see that it can not have much in it. You have to feed the soil. I will explain. When I was a kid, my grandma would bury old iron pieces around her garden. Just deep enough that the plow would not hit it. An old iron skillet is good. Must be iron. She said it gave iron to the soil. Leeched out. And the plants would use it. As a kid, that made perfect sense. Now I see what she meant.

If you think about gardening before we got chemicals to make it grow so much better, we used compost. We put the skins and the veggies and leaves and stuff into the compost pile and used it for fertilizer. This puts minerals and vitamins that are in that stuff back into the soil. Like they will tell you that they grow beans and plow them under for the nitrogen so the soil improves. They never improve the soil for vitamins or minerals, just to grow stuff. Artificial fertilizers. I am guilty, I use them too. I also move my garden around to different places and let the old places go back to the wild. One day I might settle on a spot but for now, I am traveling with it. LOL

Anyway, the commercial grown food is grown on the same plot of dirt every year. They rotate stuff but the rotation is beans and hay or straw or corn. Then it's back to the veggie. But that's not what a lot of commercial farmers do. They just use fertilizers to grow stuff. It's easier. Ask a farmer what he grows. If he rotates crops. After all, if you saw that big tomato picking machine and you bought it, you will grow tomatoes. Nothing else but tomatoes. Here in KY, they are trying to push sweet potatoes. The state bought a special digging machine that will dig those things out and you will want it if you plant acres of sweet potatoes. But it belongs to the state and you can borrow it if you get on their program. Those machines must be expensive. It does nothing but dig out potatoes. If you owned one, you would plant potatoes and only potatoes.

And personally, I agree with Unc Nobby. I think we are not getting the minerals, not really vitamins, but the minerals are missing. I can not explain that but vitamins are not missing like the minerals are. Minerals. Think minerals. The minerals are in such small portions that we need that no one considers them that important. I think they are important and what we are missing from our foods. Hat tip to Uncle Nobby. I believe like he does in this one. I did not realize it was the roundup but I knew it was missing.

Roundup is such poison that you do not have to spray it on your plant. Just take a small paintbrush and paint it on a couple leaves of the plant and that plant is dead. And think of it like this. You have heard of Agent Orange and the damage it does? Vietnam had it sprayed all over it. Well that stuff they have found out, the children of the Vietnam vets that got agent orange, tend to be sterile. No sperm count in their male children. End of the line for that bloodline..... Just something I know a kid that is going through this and wants babies. He was told this and freaked. There was no reason to tell him before he wanted kids was there? No, so he is seeing what he can do about it. But I do not know what they can do.... It is a done deal now isn't it? Roundup = agent orange....

BTW, I also believe kids are sicker because we do not put them in the dirt to play. Kids need to EAT dirt. It develops their immune system. IMHO

2 people like this

9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It's funny how I realize how many people are affected by simple nutrient deficiencies. If supplements for what we need were made mandatory treatments. And campaigns were done to highlight the benefits I think the medical system of the world would reduce in costs dramatically! Ain't that why they won't do it though :D

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, sybdragon said:

When I was a kid, my grandma would bury old iron pieces around her garden. Just deep enough that the plow would not hit it. An old iron skillet is good. Must be iron. She said it gave iron to the soil. Leeched out. And the plants would use it. As a kid, that made perfect sense. Now I see what she meant.

my grandparents did this too. iron nails were used underneath plants, to change the color of the flowers. hydranger? hyacynth? rhododendron?? cannot remember. iron is mighty good for the blood.

but please don't eat the flowers

eat a pigs liver

:naughty:

Edited by Uncle Nobby
rats

I remember that too. I don't know the flower but I can see it. It depends on the soil as to what color the flower is. :)  Our grandparents knew more than us. sighing... dang it all, why didn't we think to ask them for all that, what they would call common sense stuff, great knowledge they were storing in their brains? They were intelligent and we just did not realize it. I didn't anyway. I thought I was a genius back then and the old folks were just crazy. They were not 'with it'. LOL sighing.....

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, sybdragon said:

I remember that too. I don't know the flower but I can see it. It depends on the soil as to what color the flower is. :)  Our grandparents knew more than us. sighing... dang it all, why didn't we think to ask them for all that, what they would call common sense stuff, great knowledge they were storing in their brains? They were intelligent and we just did not realize it. I didn't anyway. I thought I was a genius back then and the old folks were just crazy. They were not 'with it'. LOL sighing.....

ok,  we should start a "what our grandparents knew" thread

planting and growing stuff, green stuff, with that wrinkly edge, Cale? broccoli:  wtf?? curly green shit, nodody likes.