Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncle Nobby

too much negativity, where has the woo woo gone???

Ukshep    19,999
14 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

there would be a small cute bird here now, but oh, no, shortage of emojies, eh?? shortage of imoji's my ass, your just keeping the best ones for yourself, cheeky bugger :)

I'll try and add some more. Just trying to keep sizes down :)

Uncle Nobby    1,263
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I'm super positive right now. Ready to kick some serious Illuminati ass. But first I need directions :D

:bananas-in-love-smiley-emoticon::banana-skipping-rope-smiley-emoticon::banana-santa::banana-with-axe-smiley-emoticon::colorful-banana-smiley-emoticon::batman-banana-smiley-emoticon::banana-with-kilt-smiley-emoticon::banana-with-guitar-smiley-emoticon::banana-angel-smiley-emoticon::banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon::bananafire::banana-fk::banana-dancing-with-mario-smiley-emoticon::banana-in-suit-smiley-emoticon:

Uncle Nobby    1,263
2 hours ago, Kral said:

you know,? as long as my dick point downwards, i'm gonna love Mr Marley, thanks Kral

five    361
46 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

:bananas-in-love-smiley-emoticon::banana-skipping-rope-smiley-emoticon::banana-santa::banana-with-axe-smiley-emoticon::colorful-banana-smiley-emoticon::batman-banana-smiley-emoticon::banana-with-kilt-smiley-emoticon::banana-with-guitar-smiley-emoticon::banana-angel-smiley-emoticon::banana-riding-llama-smiley-emoticon::bananafire::banana-fk::banana-dancing-with-mario-smiley-emoticon::banana-in-suit-smiley-emoticon:

Good God Almighty. Please tell me this^ did not just happen. 

Ukshep    19,999
11 minutes ago, five said:

sadly it did! hehe

five    361
14 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

sadly it did! hehe

SMH, I can't keep up with you pommies sometimes. What is the fascination with bananas? Is it a phallic thing or what?

five    361
4 minutes ago, five said:

SMH, I can't keep up with you pommies sometimes. What is the fascination with bananas? Is it a phallic thing or what?

^five oversteps his bounds

schon    778
5 hours ago, Uncle Nobby said:

reading tonights post's , it all seems heavily political.

divisive and non productive.

why do we all spend so much time on trump. or clinton. it's a waste of f**king time. distracting  from the real problem, 1984.  Brave New World ???

we are not looking where we should be looking. they are taking the piss, and we have a moral duty to point this out.

Im more worried about my health and mortality and how it affects my family.The world,its just going to have to take care of itself.Its theater,I have a reality to deal with.

Uncle Nobby    1,263
7 hours ago, five said:

strange things happen late at night......