Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Uncle Nobby

too much negativity, where has the woo woo gone???

Rate this topic

Uncle Nobby    1,056

reading tonights post's , it all seems heavily political.

divisive and non productive.

why do we all spend so much time on trump. or clinton. it's a waste of f**king time. distracting  from the real problem, 1984.  Brave New World ???

we are not looking where we should be looking. they are taking the piss, and we have a moral duty to point this out.

• Like 4

Ukshep    14,395
9 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

reading tonights post's , it all seems heavily political.

divisive and non productive.

why do we all spend so much time on trump. or clinton. it's a waste of f**king time. distracting  from the real problem, 1984.  Brave New World ???

we are not looking where we should be looking. they are taking the piss, and we have a moral duty to point this out.

They ground everyone's brains up. Now no one knows what to think anymore. Side effect of the mass f**kery. But that's how they roll!

I'm super positive right now. Ready to kick some serious Illuminati ass. But first I need directions :D

If I don't have directions I'll just have to dance with cinnamon under the moonlit porch as glowing white butterflies float across the lake on which I built a wood cabin next to the fire that I had stoked next to the tree where I carved our names...Got carried away... anywhoooo. @Cinnamon will want to read!

• Like 3

Uncle Nobby    1,056
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

They ground everyone's brains up. Now no one knows what to think anymore. Side effect of the mass f**kery. But that's how they roll!

I'm super positive right now. Ready to kick some serious Illuminati ass. But first I need directions :D

If I don't have directions I'll just have to dance with cinnamon under the moonlit porch as glowing white butterflies float across the lake on which I built a wood cabin next to the fire that I had stoked next to the tree where I carved our names...Got carried away... anywhoooo. @Cinnamon will want to read!

may i speak for our small communiy??

we love you and Cinn, for all you do.Never for a moment, think we are not backing you 110% all the way. we are in this for the whole ride, not the cheap seats.

• Like 2

Ukshep    14,395
3 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

may i speak for our small communiy??

we love you and Cinn, for all you do.Never for a moment, think we are not backing you 110% all the way. we are in this for the whole ride, not the cheap seats.

You may! And it is nice to hear. We both appreciate hearing it. Helps drive us onward to wade through it all :)

hehe *makes note to self* Price up seating arrangement! And add complimentary popcorn.

Uncle Nobby    1,056
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

You may! And it is nice to hear. We both appreciate hearing it. Helps drive us onward to wade through it all :)

hehe *makes note to self* Price up seating arrangement! And add complimentary popcorn.

what we are experiencing in this, our reality, has become, hard fact. "conspiracy theory" doesn't cut it anymore. everything we were told

by the establishment is bollocks. what else are they telling us, that isn't true??? the mind boggles

what is a boggle btw???/

• Like 1

Ukshep    14,395
6 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

what we are experiencing in this, our reality, has become, hard fact. "conspiracy theory" doesn't cut it anymore. everything we were told

by the establishment is bollocks. what else are they telling us, that isn't true??? the mind boggles

what is a boggle btw???/

Correct! Life is just like that now.

As for boggle I think it was after the board game boggle. Where the letter dice things would jump around the box? maybe?

• Like 1

Uncle Nobby    1,056
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Correct! Life is just like that now.

As for boggle I think it was after the board game boggle. Where the letter dice things would jump around the box? maybe?

that's what i'm going for too.

there are some creepy entities out there Shep, me old mate. YOU ARE STRONG in  more ways than you know, including that thing the British have,?? that die hard, never to be beaten spirit?? it's in you, and me and everyone. EMBRACE WHO WE ARE, BROTHER, COS THIS AIN'T OVER BY A LONG WAY YET. :)

birds of a feather - flock together

• Like 2

Ukshep    14,395
9 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

"tweet"

Tweet! Tweet!

Uncle Nobby    1,056

there would be a small cute bird here now, but oh, no, shortage of emojies, eh?? shortage of imoji's my ass, your just keeping the best ones for yourself, cheeky bugger :)

• Like 1