Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Dutch Election Results Confirm 'Far Right Populism' Still On The Rise In Europe

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    14,395

Those who support the idea of globalism and strive for closer European integration believe the results of the Dutch election indicate the tide has been stemmed, with Eurosceptics and «populist» forces on the defensive. The buck stops here. This is the end of domino effect. The reshaping of Europe has been prevented. The pro-NATO, pro-EU establishment elites are to see glory days again.

Is it really so if you get to the bottom of it?

The future of Europe remains to be at stake, including the UK, Germany and France. Will the concept of United Europe exist in one form or another? Will Scotland stay in the United Kingdom? Will Germany and France distance themselves from the United States? Some of these questions could be answered sooner than expected.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-19/dutch-election-results-confirm-far-right-populism-still-rise-europe

I'd like to think things are still going to change. Cast it out as positive and make it happen!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Williams    406
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Those who support the idea of globalism and strive for closer European integration believe the results of the Dutch election indicate the tide has been stemmed, with Eurosceptics and «populist» forces on the defensive. The buck stops here. This is the end of domino effect. The reshaping of Europe has been prevented. The pro-NATO, pro-EU establishment elites are to see glory days again.

I think this is what they desperately would like for everyone to believe, but that its not the reality.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,395
1 minute ago, Williams said:

I think this is what they desperately would like for everyone to believe, but that its not the reality.

Also plausible. They are winning but want us to think we are. I thought that phase had ended. Maybe I am wrong!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Williams    406
24 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Also plausible. They are winning but want us to think we are. I thought that phase had ended. Maybe I am wrong!

Gotcha! Oh, yes I suppose it might still be that, however what I actually tried to say was that they probably desperately will want for people to now believe, that its all over (because of the outcome in the Netherlands) and that they've succeeded in ending it and have stemmed the tide, when THAT is not the reality.

In other words, I agree completely with what you said and the zero hedge article.

Suppose its always good to keep an open mind and considering all the possible angles

But if you ask my opinion? I think this might end up just serving as a further wakeup call to make people realise that they need to be awake and fight back harder and not get complacent

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I'd like to think things are still going to change. Cast it out as positive and make it happen!

+1 on that thought!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,395
51 minutes ago, Williams said:

Gotcha! Oh, yes I suppose it might still be that, however what I actually tried to say was that they probably desperately will want for people to now believe, that its all over (because of the outcome in the Netherlands) and that they've succeeded in ending it and have stemmed the tide, when THAT is not the reality.

In other words, I agree completely with what you said and the zero hedge article.

Suppose its always good to keep an open mind and considering all the possible angles

But if you ask my opinion? I think this might end up just serving as a further wakeup call to make people realise that they need to be awake and fight back harder and not get complacent

+1 on that thought!

:hairy: We can do it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Williams    406
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

:hairy: We can do it!

Just (as in just now) saw the most amazing, bright and complete end-to-end rainbow, that I have probably ever seen, right here where I'm at.

Absolutely amazing. Truly wonderful.

When things like this happen, it just confirms for me the wonderful truth, that Help is indeed all around us. Its there for us to discover. It has always been there for us. Its there for us, if we choose to choose accepting it. We are never alone. We are here where we are, for a reason. We are here in order to learn. To learn the truth, and to learn to love it. To get better at becoming in-tune, and at-one, with the never-ending Source of Love, Good and Truth, that exists both in us, and also all around us, all at the same time.

So whatever happens. No fear.

Guidance IS Guidance. 

All is well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,395
4 minutes ago, Williams said:

Just (as in just now) saw the most amazing, bright and complete end-to-end rainbow, that I have probably ever seen, right here where I'm at.

Absolutely amazing. Truly wonderful.

When things like this happen, it just confirms for me the wonderful truth, that Help is indeed all around us. Its there for us to discover. It has always been there for us. Its there for us, if we choose to choose accepting it. We are never alone. We are here where we are, for a reason. We are here in order to learn. To learn the truth, and to learn to love it. To get better at becoming in-tune, and at-one, with the never-ending Source of Love, Good and Truth, that exists both in us, and also all around us, all at the same time.

So whatever happens. No fear.

Guidance IS Guidance. 

All is well.

:hug:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Martin    180

It just doesn't make sense. Who would be anti-EU and suddenly turn pro-EU? Especially after the turkish riots? Sounds like a rigged vote to me. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×