Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
marlowe

Anthony Weiner Placed In Protective Custody–Will Turn State’s Evidence Against Hillary!

34 posts in this topic

nothing will happen to HRC she is too deeply embedded in top of the dung heap, where they cover up their own mess. Look at the pedo inquiry into Ted Heath, here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4329038/Police-investigation-Sir-Edward-Heath-concluded.html

they keep a tight lid on any weak links. Most likely hrc will suffer a heart attack or get very bad dementia, or both.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

nothing will happen to HRC she is too deeply embedded in top of the dung heap, where they cover up their own mess. Look at the pedo inquiry into Ted Heath, here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4329038/Police-investigation-Sir-Edward-Heath-concluded.html

they keep a tight lid on any weak links. Most likely hrc will suffer a heart attack or get very bad dementia, or both.

We live in hope brother, we live in hope!

Logically they cannot afford her being injected a nice dosage of sodium pentothal and then being asked a few nice questions, thus an "accident" is on the cards when push comes to shove.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Uncle Nobby said:

nothing will happen to HRC she is too deeply embedded in top of the dung heap, where they cover up their own mess. Look at the pedo inquiry into Ted Heath, here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4329038/Police-investigation-Sir-Edward-Heath-concluded.html

they keep a tight lid on any weak links. Most likely hrc will suffer a heart attack or get very bad dementia, or both.

I thought she was solid too. But she is lower down the totem pole now because she f**ked up! so open season fellas. Send that vile b*tch to prison!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

28 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I thought she was solid too. But she is lower down the totem pole now because she f**ked up! so open season fellas. Send that vile b*tch to prison!

not gonna happen. we are just a thought in the minds of the controllers, she will skate just like the rest.

but we have our minds,      - powerful tools in the right hands, our minds.

"an open mind is like a parachute............etc."

 

Edited by Uncle Nobby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

who gives a f**k if clinton goes down?????

WE are going down - hopeful that's more important?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

who gives a f**k if clinton goes down?????

WE are going down - hopeful that's more important?

2

All one in the same! The war is raging and I see the fire raging just ahead.... Don't fear it. just fight hard! We won't surrender easily this forum!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

All one in the same! The war is raging and I see the fire raging just ahead.... Don't fear it. just fight hard! We won't surrender easily this forum!

Sir, you speak well. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are my 3 most likely otpions for the fate of HRC....{ in order of likelihood}

{1}  She will 'die'.....or be suicided

{2} She will flee to the Saudi Arabia or where ever

{3} She will go to a deluxe  prison   { Not very likely }

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, marlowe said:

Here are my 3 most likely otpions for the fate of HRC....{ in order of likelihood}

{1}  She will 'die'.....or be suicided

{2} She will flee to the Saudi Arabia or where ever

{3} She will go to a deluxe  prison   { Not very likely }

 

Those deluxe pay to stay prisons are great I hear. Maybe she needs a vacation! Obama would love it. they have golf!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Uncle Nobby said:

nothing will happen to HRC she is too deeply embedded in top of the dung heap, where they cover up their own mess. Look at the pedo inquiry into Ted Heath, here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4329038/Police-investigation-Sir-Edward-Heath-concluded.html

they keep a tight lid on any weak links. Most likely hrc will suffer a heart attack or get very bad dementia, or both.

You can see daily in the 'news' just who has THE POWER,and it isnt trump.Trump is ACTIVELY being persecuted in the news(EVIL RUSSIAN COMMIE!),while hitlery lays low,Brazille is the head of DNC(CAUGHT cheating in the electoral race,put into power position),and Donald remains the most evil guy on the planet.

Who is at risk? Donald is,NOT hitlery.ONLY way Queen Hitlery goes down is when the grim reaper acts,period.She IS the establishment,NOT Trump.Donald is one bullet away from assassination by a 'lone wolf,3 named assasin.'

And they BOTH know it!

Edited by schon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now