Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

Shaquille O'Neal Just Said "The Earth is Flat"

163 posts in this topic

Pretty damn unbelievable that NBA stars may be leading the flat earth revolution in the mainstream. 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't you question why?

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Don't you question why?

Absolutely!  Is truth coming to light?  Is there a grand division coming?  Is a revolution of some sort being set up?  Is this something sinister or beautiful?  I truly don't know. 

Regardless of whether you're a flat earther or twirling-ball believer, I believe something BIG is definitely happening here. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Absolutely!  Is truth coming to light?  Is there a grand division coming?  Is a revolution of some sort being set up?  Is this something sinister or beautiful?  I truly don't know. 

Regardless of whether you're a flat earther or twirling-ball believer, I believe something BIG is definitely happening here. 

 

We can agree on that for sure. Hence the pin! :D

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he's been making too many commercials for the general. :club:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We shouldn't be worrying whether the earth is flat or round anymore.

We should be concerned how much longer it will survive with the way things seem to be headed.

Flat or round or broken into a bunch of different pieces.

Which do we prefer?

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems he developed a raging case of Taco Neck Syndrome from persistent efforts at locating the Earth curvature.

500px-TNS.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you slice this pie, everyone dies..I prefer it whole, please..however, I think there are evil minds with other plans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rothbard said:

Pretty damn unbelievable that NBA stars may be leading the flat earth revolution in the mainstream. 

 

Unbelievable being the operative word.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yea but he's a basketball player.. I'm more disturbed/worried by Santos Bonacci joining the flat earthers (I used to think he was cool).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Kral said:

yea but he's a basketball player.. I'm more disturbed/worried by Santos Bonacci joining the flat earthers (I used to think he was cool).

That's just made him more awesome as he can see the truth even though everyone makes fun of it. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

They should ask Shaq if a basketball is also flat?

His answer would probably be, "only when it deflates." :blueguy:

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now